Selena Gomez x Doja Cat [3]

Title: Pity party (3)
Genre: Idk 🤷🏾‍♀️

-

Saturday had soon come by quicker than expected, and Amala couldn't be anymore excited.

Helping to set everything all set up, it was her 8th birthday and she was more than definitely determined to make everything awesome.

The party was to start by 12:00 but it was still around 10:00 so she sat in the living room waiting for all her guests to arrive with her party hat already placed neatly a top her head.

-

10:57

-

The door bell rung making Amala quickly jump off the couch going to open the door, thinking it was one of her guests.

But it was just the delivery guy making her feel even more dejected, so she went to the kitchen taking a seat on the counter top as she watched her mom singing along to say my name by destiny's child.

"Ma-.. I don't think no one's coming." she sighed trying to keep her tears at bay.

"Don't say that honey, they still have some time it's not even twelve yet." She smiled walking over to her daughter placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Okay." Amala sighed dejectedly jumping off the counter, deciding she'd just wait up in her room till twelve.

-
12:56

Amala suddenly bolted up looking at her surroundings, the bright pink background immediately brought her back to reality.

"Oh my gosh.. how could I sleep on a very important day like this!" She told herself jumping off the bed.

Just then it dawned on her... No one was actually coming.

It was already past the party time and the house was still empty besides her and her mom.

Even her brother couldn't attend.

Squeezing herself under the blankets she let the hot tears roll down her cheeks, not only was she angry at the world but she was angry at herself too.

She can't believe she was gullible enough to believe someone was actually going to come.

-

The knock at her bedroom door brought her out of her deep thought..

"Go away!" she mumbled rolling around under the covers.

"Mala you in here?" The person asked peeking her head through the door a little.

"Sel?" Amala gasps jumping out the bed running over to the door like a kid on Christmas.

"Yeah in the flesh.. your mom let me in." Selena says sheepishly seeing as this was the first time being in her house "sorry I took so long, I had to get you something."

It was just then Amala noticed the thing behind the girls back, Selena noticed it so she pulled the gift from behind her showing it to Amala.