Hey babes!

Hey babes!

I know it's been a while! Ya girl been struggling, its rough out here for a pimp. I've been writing, but on my phone and right now that is out of commission due to some unexpected damage, so it makes it harder to transfer things from it to my laptop, but I thought I'd check in with you guys and give you a brief update on me.

Anyway, what did you think about the last update? That had been sitting in my phone 75% done since the last updated back in April. I will have significantly more time to get some writing done between now and August. I'm sure you've noticed There's Fire as been the longest out of the 4 and that is because this is the last for Roman and Janae. This will be wrapping up soon. This by no means the last of the Marchetti's. There is still more to come. It's not called The Family Business Saga for nothing. They have a plentiful family in store. Expect 5 more Marchetti stories coming up next from the saga.

After that I have at least 2 new stories with new characters, I am not sure are one offs or could blossom into their own series, but just know its all one universe. So once you meet a character there is a chance they can pop up elsewhere as well.

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to those who have been with me on this journey and love my stories and characters I've created. I will be going back and editing the entire saga, so if they disappear at some point just know they'll be back and being cleaned up. Trust me I know there are grammar and spelling mistakes I see them when I read through on occasion. Please still give feedback I thrive on it. There is plenty more to come!

 There is plenty more to come!