Mood (Reap)

Every day, after work, Reaper stopped by the Anti-Void to see if Error was back yet. A part of Reaper was worried, very worried, that Error thought he abandoned him if he didn't check for Error. Another part of him just really missed Error's company. A large part of him wanted to just admit to Error his feelings towards him, but he didn't want to bombard Error with that right when he got back, not immediately. Reaper was there on his daily checkup when a portal opened. He was so excited, he couldn't help but smile. "it took you long enough." Error looked a bit dumbstruck which Reaper found cute. "how was your mission?" Reaper stepped through the portal. It sent Error's soul racing as a yellow hue raced across his cheekbones. ("sorry to keep you waiting, reaper.") "s-so-rr-y t-to k-eep y-ou w-ait-ing, reap-er." The god of death glanced around at the others in the room. "it's fine. i'm just glad things seem to have gone well." Error nodded. ("very, i punched dust like three times for being an idiot.") "v-er-y, i pu-nch-ed du-st li-ke thr-ee ti-mes fo-r be-ing an idi-ot." Reaper chuckled. "you'll have to tell me more about it when we get back." Reaper offered a hand to Error, who took it with little hesitancy as they left the castle and returned to the Anti.

💮💮💮

Reaper listened eagerly as Error told him about what happened while he was gone, not leaving out a single detail which Reaper greatly enjoyed as a slight blush collected on his cheekbones. Disappointingly though, all good stories come to an end. Regardless, Reaper was glad Error had enjoyed himself there. "i'm glad you enjoyed yourself and i'm proud of your progress, err." Error hummed, leaning into his beanbag. ("if you don't mind, i would like to relax with some undernovela.") "i-f y-ou don-t min-d, i wou-ld li-ke to re-lax wi-th som-e under-nove-la." Reaper had no idea what that was. Error chuckled and opened a window into the world to clear up said confusion, turning his head eagerly to watch. He got invested pretty quickly, sitting at the end of his seat and getting hyped up at the dramatics of the 'show'. ("go get your girl, asgoro! show sin who's boss around here!") "g-o ge-t you-r gi-rl, as-go-ro! sh-ow s-sin wh-o-s b-oss a-rou-nd he-re!" Reaper couldn't bring himself to watch the show, moreas he watched the cuteness that was Error with a heavy blush consuming his face.

💮💮💮

Error seemed lost in thought as the episode ended. Something came down via string from his collection of dolls, making Reaper curious. He waited for his blush to die down before he went to look for himself. It was a doll... of him? His gaze flicked up to Error who was giving the doll this adorable smile, oh stars. "are you making me..?" Error jumped, his face turning completely yellow. Aw, Reaper made Error blush! That had to be a good sign, right? ("yeah, um, i'm sorry i, uh, forgot you here..") "y-yea-h, u-um, i-m s-o-rr-y i-i, u-h, for-got y-ou he-re.." Reaper giggled. "nah, it's ok man. i would be lying if i said i wasn't enjoying the view." He decided to say to see how Error reacted. Error turned even more yellow, surprised by Reaper's statement. ("what...?") "w-wh-a-t...?" It was time. Reaper had to tell him. Reaper smiled gently, tilting his head. "err, can we talk about... you and me..?"