Answers (Reap)

Reaper took his time, working. He was trying to think of how to best tell Error about his life as Geno. His mind kept thinking of worst case scenarios though. He just got Error, he didn't want to let go.. but he knew that saying. If you love them enough, let them go. If they truly loved you, they'd come back. That's why Reaper ultimately decided to just be forward. Error would be mad, but he'd get over it... maybe.. Still when he finished up, he put on a smile for Error, hiding his fear. "hey err, miss me~?" Reaper teased to which Error blushed and nodded. ("i did, i do.") "i-i d-did, i d-o." Reaper came over, giving his new boyfriend a hug and a kiss. "You seem excited about something, what's up?" He could see that Error was nervous and that made him nervous. He was about to ask what was wrong before Error spoke up again. ("i, uh, i... was hoping that we could talk about... before... you'd said... that you knew me.") "i-i, um, i... wa-s hop-ing th-at we co-ul-d ta-lk a-bo-ut... be-for-e... you-d sa-id... th-at y-ou kn-ew me.." Reaper sucked in a breath and sighed slowly. "i... wanted to talk about that too, actually. you deserve to know. i just... am afraid of how you will take it." Error grabbed Reaper's hand. ("tell me.. please.") "t-ell me.. pl-ea-se."

💮💮💮

"we've been together before, a long time ago." The words swept out of Reaper, so fast that he wasn't even sure Error caught them. ("...what..?") "...wh-wha-t..?" Reaper continued quietly. "at the time your name was geno, short for genocide which was where you'd come from. a genocide timeline where you injected yourself with more determination in an attempt to beat the human. that scar on your chest was from them. instead of dying though, you trapped yourself in the save screen where i found you and fell in love with you.." Error's mind was reeling. He really did have a life before... this. ("what happened..? how did i become..") "wh-at h-app-en-ed..? ho-w d-id i bec-ome.."
"i don't know... i went to find you one day after work and you were just... gone. i searched everywhere for you, i didn't want to think you were dead. then i found you. here. as error." Reaper tried to keep his hands from trembling as Error spoke up. ("do you love me as me... or as a shell of my former self? as geno?") "do y-ou lo-ve me a-s me... or a-s a sh-el-l of my f-or-mer se-lf? as ge-no?"
"i'm not going to lie, at first it was because you were geno. my geno."

💮💮💮

Reaper saw and felt Error change, right before his eyes. He couldn't help but let his fear for the worst take over, it was happening now, as Error glared at him. He tried to explain that, that was no longer the case, he loved him as Error. "w-wait! that isn't the case any-"
("get out.") "g-e-t o-u-t." Error hissed. Reaper flinched and tried again. "error, i love you!" Reaper sobbed, tears streaming down his cheeks. ("get out or die!") "g--t o--t o- di-!" Error screamed, summoning his strings. Reaper stumbled back, crying himself. "err.." He turned and portaled away quickly. He landed on his bed and just laid there sobbing. His soul was breaking to pieces all over again. Error hated him. Why did he always screw, up?! Why couldn't he just be the good mate he wanted to be?! Why couldn't he just make Error happy..?