Together (Err)

Error's soul skipped a beat at that phrase. Reaper couldn't possibly mean what Error was thinking, could he? ("you and me..?") "y-ou an-d m-me..?" Error stuttered. Reaper nodded slowly. "yeah, i- uh, first i wanna say that i won't force you into anything you don't want to do... but, uh, i've... liked you for... heh, for awhile now.. and.. i guess i wanted to let you know that and was wondering... if maybe... you felt anything towards me..?" Error's mind was Reeling and his soul was easily pulsing a mile a minute. Reaper liked him?! Reaper LOVED him!? That was essentially what he was saying, right? That he wanted be with Error and Error had no reason to say no. Reaper had fully accepted Error despite their technical first meeting and saved him more than once. Plus... Reaper was all in all just a great guy to be around. He made Error happy. ("i think i... like you too.. reap..") "i- i th-ink i... l-ike yo-u t-oo.. r-ea-p.." Reaper sucked in a breath. "r-really? y-you mean it..?" Error thought about the familiarity he felt towards Reaper and how he was comfortable with Reaper touching him.

💮💮💮

("let's... do it. us.") "let-s... do i-it. u-s." Error scooted closer to Reaper, hugging onto him. He wanted to show Reaper that he was serious and Reaper was seriously comfortable in his robes. Error felt Reaper hug back and snuggled deeper into him, glitching just a tad. It was happening, they were getting together! "... you don't know how long i've been hoping you'd say that.." Reaper said as he lifted Error's skull and pressed his foreskull against Error's. "can i, um, kiss you? again you don't have to if you-" Error closed the gap, pressing his teeth against Reaper's. He wanted to stop Reaper's negative talk because Error didn't care. If fact, he was on cloud nine, enjoying every moment of the kiss so much that he didn't even notice how bad he was glitching. Reaper pulled first, for Error's sake. "i don't want my err to crash~" Reaper purred while Error tried to calm himself.  ("these are happy glitches.") "th-e-se- a--e h-pp- gl--ch-s." Error barely managed to reply. Reaper snickered after a moment. "happy glitches, huh? well happy glitches, i, unfortunately, have to go, but i'll see you tomorrow~" Reaper got up. "i love you, err." Error blushed, not used to those words being said to him. ("i love you too.") "i l-ov-e y-yo-u t-oo."

💮💮💮

Error's mind was very occupied after that. He felt so happy, so full of euphoria. Nothing could bring him down from this, not even Ink. Error sighed. ("this is really happening, right? this isn't a dream?") "th-is is rea-lly ha-pp-en-ing, r-igh-t? thi-s isn-t a d-rea-m?" His best friend was now his lover? That first day, if someone told him that the guy he'd tried to kill would be his first boyfriend, he would have called them insane. He'll, this whole thing WAS insane. But he loved it. His smiled faded the slightest bit. Maybe now if he asked, Reaper would tell him why he was so familiar. It had been on his mind for awhile, but Reaper seemed so... scared? Hesitant? Like if he told Error, he would be hated. Was it that bad? Error decided that no matter what it was, even if it was something like Reaper having kids or being with someone else, Error wouldn't get mad.