Safe (Err)

Reaper visited Error daily. Or at least, as much as his job would allow him. Error was sure that Reaper's job was probably as easy as his, which meant it wasn't easy at all. Error sometimes wondered if Reaper had enemies? He never spoke of any yet Error also never spoke of his enemies, the Star Sanses. That was ok with him. Reaper didn't need to know about his problems and he didn't need to know about Reaper's. Error held up the completed Reaper doll. ("are we friends? is this friendship?") "a-re we fr-ie-nd-s? is th-is fri-end-ship?" Error really didn't know. He'd never had a friend before. He supposed he'd have to ask Reaper when he came over next. In the meantime... Error was bored. And when he was bored or angry... well he could always feel bad for whatever poor au he landed in later, because for now, it was go time. Error opened a portal and drew on his magic, summoning strings as he stepped through to end some aus miserable existence.

💮💮💮

It wasn't long before the screams stopped and silence filled the dusty air. Nightmare and his boys hadn't come. Error was on his own this time. Hopefully his good old buddies the Star Sanses would remain ignorant to his activities. Hope wasn't on his side though as Error ducked in time for an arrow to whizz by him. ("i was just thinking that you were making this too easy.") "i-i wa-s ju-st th-ink-ing th-at y-ou we-re ma-kin-g th-is t-oo ea-sy." Error spun on his heel, lashing his strings out to ensnare the Trio but Ink had done this song and dance many times and could read Error like a book. He already had red paint ready for this. Dream nocked an arrow while Blue prepared to jump in if needed. Ink was on the move, trying to get close so he could get a good hit on Error. "all alone today, are we, error!?" Ink cried out as he burned through more strings. Error jumped away, letting his strings catch him and pull him up. He couldn't go against Ink and Dream. One or the other, sure, but not both at once. One of Dream's arrows cut through the string that was pulling Error away and he started to drop. He was quick to catch himself but he was low enough for Ink's purple paint to get on him, the chains pulling him down.

💮💮💮

With an Error Blaster to distract the Stars, Error escaped and made a portal to get away. But he forgot about Blue. A bone slammed into his side and he slammed into the ground. "don't think you're getting away so easily." Ink used Broomie to flip Error on his back and applied pressure to his spine. "INK, THAT DOESN'T HURT HIM... DOES IT?" It was almost laughable how unaware of his own strength Blue was because damn that had hurt. What Ink was doing to his spine did too, but he wasn't about to let his enemies know that. "i'm ending this, it won't hurt much longer." Ink grinned manically. "wait, ink, that wasn't part of the agreement-" Dream cried out as Ink lifted Broomie to end Error. Error saw a flash of metal and Broomie went flying. A scythe glinted as it's owner drew it back to himself, sockets black. "it isn't his time yet." Reaper seethed at the frozen stiff Star Sanses. "can you stand?" Reaper's gaze hadn't left Ink's, but Error knew he was talking to him. ("yes.") "y-es."
"then let's get out of here." Reaper waited until Error was up and making a portal to the Anti-Void before taking his own way there.