Date with Destruction (Reap)

Reaper legitimately didn't care that the entire Multiverse knew of his relationship with Error. It wasn't any of their business to know. They may have been God's, but they had emotions too. They could date if they wanted. Nobody could or would stop them. Reaper opened a portal to Outertale, offering his arm to Error. The ever beautiful God of Destruction linked his arm with Reaper's and leaned into him as they headed to the Cliffside. The pair sat onto the grass and looked up at the stars, enjoying their beauty. "to think that you actually jumped that day... i don't know what i would've done if i lost you.." Reaper muttered, with a slight hint of depression in his voice. ("... i'm glad you caught me that day. this is so much better than death.") "... i-i am gl-ad y-ou cau-ght me th-at da-y. th-is is s-so mu-ch be-tt-er th-an de-ath." Reaper chuckled. "but i am death~" He poked at Error who swatted him away. Error couldn't hold his scowl for long though, Reaper was just two cute to resist. ("uhg, stop being too cute!") "u-hg, st-op b-ein-g t-oo c-ut-e!" Error complained to which Reaper fluttered his sockets teasingly.

💮💮💮

They decided to go to Sugartale for candy once. They were both craving something sweet before Undernovela started so Reaper went inside to buy some of their favorites. He froze when he heard Error though. ("what do you fools want?") "w-wh-at do y-ou f-oo-ls wa-nt?" Reaper grit his teeth, going to pay. He hoped it wasn't who he thought it was. "what did you do to reaper? did you cast a spell on him to bring him to your side? he's supposed to be neutral." At this point Reaper snatched the candy and stuffed it in his robes, tossing a handful of G at the shopkeep. Reaper came out and placed a and on Error's shoulder. No matter how much he wanted to put this jerk in his place, again they shouldn't start anything. Not here. They still had to set an example and Reaper was still neutral. "let's go home, err, we don't need to start anything." Reap opened a portal. "oh." Reaper turned to the Stars. "and for the record, just because we're dating, doesn't mean i'm on his side."

💮💮💮

When Error said he was going to do a job, yes Reaper went with. He wanted to meet Error's comrades. His first impression? Nightmare and the boys had stared at Reaper and Error had immediately shielded his mate from their vicious glares and subtle preparations of attack. ("you touch him, i ' l l b r e a k y o u . . ") "y-ou tou-ch hi-m, i - l l b r - e a - k y - o u . . " Error not so subtly threatened. The Murder Time Trio flinched back, knowing that Error could easily trounce them. Those three were idoits. Nightmare on the other hand, was pretty chill. Nightmare regarded them with curiosity. "why are you here?" Reaper wrap his arms around Error's waist as he propped his chin on Error. "to reap souls, obviously. i have to deal with them eventually anyway, so might as well get in there as soon as you're done." Nightmare looked to Error and gave a single nod, allowing Error to relax into his mate. Reaper chuckled at Error. "just don't forget your task with him around." Nightmare warned. ("you're so lucky that you're important to the balances.") "y-ou-re s-o lu-ck-y th-at you-re im-por-tant to th-e bal-anc-es." Reaper grinned. "i know."

2 chapters left