Prologue

Sorry for starting again so late. Life happened. Hope you will show it as much love as earlier books ❤️

A brief description of Code : Love for those who haven't read.

Karan Shergill falls in love with Dr. Monami Mahajan who reciprocates his feelings. A series of events release that Monami is a part of anti-national elements and her mission was to make Karan fall in love so she can academy secrets and her real name is Abiha Agnar. Behind the bars Monami (Abiha) realises she has fallen for Karan and decides to confess to him and run away. During jail transfer Monami cognizes that Karan will only hate her for his entire life. People from Monami's (Abiha's) gang who she protected all along attack her and kill her. On the deathbed Monami (Abiha) asks Karan to move on with his life but Karan decides to stay where he is because the hate he has for Monami (Abiha). Due to the attack and stolen ammunition Karan lost his reputation and was transferred to Dehradun. He is now back in Deolali after 2 years to start the Civilian Training Programme once again and also remove the stain on him for forever.

****

Karan enters the academy after meeting and spending time with his parents. He notices the academy decorated.

"Welcome Back Karan" Faizi emerges out from behind a pillar excited that his friend is back. He immediately hugs Karan tightly ... a little hesitant initially Karan hugs him back..

"Kaisa hai Karan...??"

"Main theek hoon yaar.." Karan forces a smile.

"Dekh tere aane ki khushi mein sab academy waalon ne milkar ek chhoti si party rakhi hai..."

"Party... tereko pata toh hai yaar maine.. parties karna chhod diya hai... they are just a waste of time.."

"Karan Batra Sir bahut khush hai tumhare aane par isiliye unhone..."

"Welcome Back Karan ..." Batra Sir arrives at the scene and places his hands on Karan's shoulder.. "I am so happy to have you back.. honestly...maine..."

"Sir puraani baatein rehne dete hain..." Karan again forces a smile...

"Theek hai...toh aaj Karan ke waapis aane ki khushi mein humne yeh party rakhi hai... All of you please enjoy yourselves..." Batra Sir announces to all the people who had gathered for the celebration.
"I would also like you to meet him he is Special Agent Siddharth Kapoor also known as Sid .. he is a happy cheerful guy and has completed training from our Kerala branch. He has been posted here to assist you in this mission."

"Hello Special Agent Siddharth Kapoor" Karan extends his hand forward.

"Welcome Back to Parakram SAF Special Agent Karan Shergill" Sid shakes his hand with Karan.

"Another Special Agent who has been trained by you Karan will be joining soon on this mission." Batra Sir informs Karan smiling...

"Aur Sir Faizi...??" Karan asks immediately...

"Unfortunately Karan Faizi will not be a part of your civilian training programme as a whole he will just be taking the academic classes as he does and will continue as the leader of Batch 752's training" Batra Sir's smiles fades off while informing this..
"You two keep talking I will take a leave I have a meeting with the minister" Batra Sir leaves Karan and Sid.

"Kya hua bro are you not happy ki main iss mission mein tumhare saath hoon..honestly I am quite excited because I have heard a lot about you" Sid breaks the silence that had crept between the two after Batra Sir left without waiting for it to actually creep in.

"Nothing like that Siddharth it is just that Faizi mere saath aaj tak har mission mein raha hai training days se... also it would be great if you could refrain yourself from using informal words like bro..."

"I am sorry Karan.." Sid grits his teeth...

"I will people other people.. " Karan forces a smile and leaves... he was trying hard to adjust to the party... turn back to normal how he was with everyone out here ... enjoying different stuff when off duty... but he just couldn't his incident with Abiha kept popping up in his mind... he didn't want to interact with new people and the academy's faces had changed a lot... he hardly could recognize any people also his co- trainer had been changed. This known new environment is hard for him to adjust in.

He has changed a lot from a normal guy to a khadoos person. Sid thinks to himself because he had heard a lot about Karan's life incidents which changed him... he very well knew how he earlier was because his girlfriend the trainer who will be arriving later trained under him. She gives all the credits of her being a good agent to Karan, her trainer.  

_____________________________________

So here is a small prologue of this new book hope you liked it.

Thank you those who are giving this book a try. Hope you love the entire journey.

And as all of you wanted I have kept this fanfiction in Hinglish.

You are free to imagine whatever actors you want for the role. I have Kunal Karan Kapoor only in mind as Sid because he is the absolute best for me.

Enjoy reading..

Love ❤

I don't own any image rights.