TRYST

Tryst - A secret meeting between the lovers.

•○AUTHOR○•

Dating is hard especially when you want to keep it a secret. You think all the eyes are on you. You fear exposure.

That was what was happening at the academy, two lovers Karan and Monami had got together but they need to keep it a secret. Within the four walls that they are staying there are many eyes looking at them directly or indirectly and being caught is not something they can afford.

Karan's reputation will again come crashing down if that happens and it will not be favorable for Monami also hence Karan decided to hide it from Faizi also for the time being.

"I have something to tell you... which I want to tell you desperately but I can't due to various reasons." Karan said to Faizi.

Faizi nodded and showed his trust in Karan.

***

Karan walked into Monami's room normally like he used to do for therapy sessions.

"What are you doing here..?" Monami asks him..

"I came for my session.." 

"But you yesterday had a talk with me about this and said you don't need a session."

"I know this.." he pulls Monami onto his lap.. "You know this.. but others those who dug and came to know that I am taking therapy from you and then spread it like wildfire don't know and don't even need know." 

Monami plants a kiss on his cheek.."I get it."

"I am really thankful for your bold side sometimes..."

"Really??"

"Of course hadn't it been the guts in you to come up to my face and confess your jealousy we won't be here together..."

"Get over with it Karan.. more number of times I hear it the more embarrasing it gets.."

"I am here to save you from the embarrassment.."

They both hug tightly....

***

"What are you doing in the gym so late at night..??" Monami snaps at Karan...

"Just to look over things.."

"I know it is sad for you.. that you can't do exercise but you can't risk your physical fitness like that just beacuse you are sad.."

"I am not doing anything I promise..."

Monami places her hands on Karan's shoulder and pushes him out of the gym....

"I wish I could use other ways to distract you from the gym.." She whispers in his ears... and Karan blushes... even in the dim light Monami could clearly notice his ears turning red...

***

"I am here for a therapy session.." Karan enters Monami's room

"I have my finals so I don't have time to listen... I am really sorry..." Monami pressed her lips..

"I know... so I am not here for my therapy but yours... sending you some positive vibes before your exams start and we are not able to meet for days..."

Monami takes a huge sigh..

"I will miss you..." She hugs Karan tight..

"I will miss you too..." he kisses the top of her head...