Hospital

●AUTHOR●

Karan had been shot from the back in his right shoulder.

He was there standing at a distance of few feet from his colleagues, students when he lied lifeless on the floor.

Karan was rushed to the ambulance accompanying them.

***
"The bullet has been successfully removed. But there are still chances of complications. Next 24 hours are crucial.." doctor informed Batra Sir and Faizi who had been waiting in the hospital.

36 hours later

"The patient is now conscious and has been checked by the doctor one of you can meet him..." the nurse informs to Faizi who did not leave Karan's side and Siddharth who was present there at that moment.

Faizi goes inside to meet Karan..

"Tum theek ho...??" Faizi asks Karan with a small smile

"Sab pakde gaye na..??" Karan asks in a hoarse and trembling voice.

Faizi nods.

"Sab darr gaye the..." Faizi's lips quiver..

"Kitni der se nahi soye...??? Jaanta hoon ghar nahi gaye hoge.. jaao so jaao... shareer ko araam dena bhi zaroori hai..."

"Maine jitni baar bhi hospital pahuncha hoon tum kab gaye ho meri side chhod kar??"

Before Karan could say anything a nurse enters...

"Sir a psychiatrist and psychologist will come to meet you soon from the hospital and if you are seeing someone already then we can..."

"Dr Monami Mahajan.. Faizi will call her..." Karan interrupts before the nurse could complete her sentence

"Are you sure..??" Faizi asks Karan and Karan nods...

"Okay" the nurse leaves.

"Tu bhi jaa ab.. " Karan turns towards Faizi

"Dost ko bahagane ki jaldi mein ho tum.." Karan laughs...

"Shit it hurts.. "

"Jaa raha hoon hass mat.." And with this Faizi leaves the room.

Faizi feels strange because in the past times when Karan had been shot he had clearly refused for any mental help... he always said he was capable of managing it on his own...

Maybe he is actually seeing her as a psychiatrist so he is finally interested in letting her know what is on his mind... Good for him though..

****

At the Academy

Faizi knocks Monami's door..

"Array Faizi Sir aap.." Monami speaks as soon as she opens the door

"Can I ?" Faizi points towards inside

"Sure" Monami steps aside..

Faizi enters.

"Karan wants you as his psychiatrist..."