Reveal

■KARAN■

It has been almost 3 months since I have seen Monami face to face...

I couldn't get any leaves from the academy to go and meet her... I utilised my weekends for a house search and I have shortlisted two... out of which Monami will decide the one when she comes..

Monami was handling her work in the hospital... she had to prepare a takeover, finish the work that had piled up in her absence... she didn't even get time to breathe.

We managed to talk on video calls during night hours... while sometimes she did her work while being on call, other times she slept after or while discussing her day...

I have now fully recovered and have been given a go ahead from doctor for strenuous exercises and that is helping me keep my stress level, separation anxiety, and I am missing you feelings in check...

3 months ago after dropping Monami to the airport when I went back to Faizi and confessed everything to him he was angry... really angry. He didn't talk to me for days and I repeatedly apologize to him and finally coaxed him into forgiving me...

He told me he was happy for me... and I explained him the reasons for keeping it a secret and he understood them. He promised me to keep it a secret even without me asking him to do so...

She is coming here today and the certificate ceremony is tomorrow... Today we are going to look over both the shortlisted houses...

I am outside the airport waiting for her arrival...

As soon as Insee her we both run towards each other and wrap ourselves in a hug...

"I missed you.." I whisper in her ear...

"Me too.."

We break the hug.. and I move grab her suitcase which she had left behind.

She checks into the hotel first and freshens up a little...

"Let's go..." She says wiping her face..

I grab my keys from the right hand and entwine my left with hers..

***

After evaluating both the properties and selecting on one, we reach back to the hotel..

She decided on a tenth floor apartment, semi furnished... It had a beautiful view, two bedrooms and a study. The other facilities provided by the building were also amazing and she immediately seemed impressed.

We both jump onto bed directly due to tiredness...

"I wish I didn't have to change but I have to..." She says after drinking the water from the side table..

"I also need to change.."

"I am so tired I want to sleep..."

"You need to look fresh tomorrow.."

With this she goes and changes and I change when she climbs onto the bed. I snuggle into her after I find her fast asleep.

***

She is trying to wear a white saree with green and golden border... and struggling with it right now in the bathroom..

"Do you want my help..??" I call out to her..

"Karan how can you be of help you don't even know how to tie a saree..." She calls back..

"Aur kisne kaha ki mujhe nahi aati..??"