34

Gumawa ako ng hakbang palapit sa kaniya. I felt him stiffened when I hugged him. Maybe he wasn't expecting that little stunt of mine dahil kanina ay nag burst out ako sa harapan niya.

"Let me love you, Riev. You don't need to love me back. Just let me..." Bigla na naman akong naiyak. I heard him cussed. At dahil matangkad siya ay hanggang dibdib niya lang ako. Ni hindi nga ako umabot sa chin niya.

"Riev," I called his name while sobbing. Bigla akong umaktong bata na inaway ng kalaro at nagsumbong sa tatay.

Naramdaman ko ang mainit niyang palad sa likod ko. "Baby, let's go home first." He whispered.

Bahagya akong lumayo sa kaniya at tumingala. Nakayuko siya sa 'kin kaya kitang-kita niya ang mukha kong basa na ng luha. He wiped my tears away. Napapikit ako nang ilapit niya ang kaniyang mukha sa 'kin. Pinatakan niya ng halik ang dulo ng ilong ko. Dumilat ako nang humiwalay siya.

Naramdaman ko ang paghawak niya sa kamay ko. "Let's go,"

Tinungo namin ang kaniyang kotse. Pinagbuksan niya muna ako ng pintuan sa passenger seat bago siya umikot patungo sa driver seat. Siya rin ang nagkabit ng seatbelt ko bago ko naramdaman ang pag-andar namin.

Hindi ko namalayan na unti-unti na palang bumibigat ang talukao ng aking mga mata hanggang sa tuluyan na akong mapapikit at makatulog.

Riev's POV

I gently lay her down above my bed. After that, I took off her sandals. My jaw clenched when I saw the dress she's wearing. It's too f•cking short and it makes me angry. Muli kong naalala ang naabutan ko sa dance floor kanina.

I went rigid when I saw Athaliana being finger-f•cked by some assh•le in that f•cking club. I found out that she's in a club when her friend named Kat called me using Athaliana's phone. She asked me to fetch Athaliana because she's f•cking drunk and she can't stop her.

I almost killed that bastard who dared to touched my f•cking property. And I can't help but to get mad to Athaliana as well for letting him have his ways on her. That f•cking little p•ssy of hers is supposed to be mine. Only mine.

But I can't blame here because she's in the influence of alcohol. I remembered when she broke down infront of me. I just watched her crying while confessing what she truly feels. I don't know but seeing her endless tears because she's in pain somehow pains me.

And I remembered the night after we make love. She told me that she likes me. After that, I treat her coldly. I became distant. I don't want to acknowledged the feelings she has for me. I just f•cking don't. I'll just f•cking hurt her.

Actually, you're already hurting her, assh•le.

My conscience told me. Yeah, I know that I'm hurting her already. But I will just hurt her more once I acknowledged her feelings towards me.

She confessed her feelings for me the second time. And this time-the three words that slip from her little mouth is different than her first confession. Because she told me that she loves me. She f•cking loves me!

And that's what you want. Right? Her falling inlove with you and after that you'll dump her like a hot potato.

I covered her with my blanket before storming out of my room. I made my way towards my own bar and grab some drink. I sat on my single sofa while holding a glass of whiskey. That day Athaliana caught me f•cking someone. I didn't expect that she'll pay me a visit.

Rashia went to me first. In my room and started undressing in front of me. I don't have a choice but to give her what she wants. She's my f•cking fiance after all. But Athaliana saw us.

Pain is visible in her eyes while watching me f•cking my own fiance. Well, she doesn't have any idea that the girl I'm f•cking with is my fiance. Rashia. I know at the back of her mind she's expecting me to stop from my nasty doings but I chose not to. It's because I want to show her that I don't give a damn if she likes me. I want to show her that she's not the only woman who can satisfy me on bed. And also, I want to make her realize that our feelings ain't mutual. I don't like her. And I'm not gonna fall inlove with her.

I have Rashia in my life. My fiance. And I promised her that I'll break her cousin's little heart. Yeah, they're cousins and Athaliana have no idea that she's related to her.

I stood up when I emptied the glass. I left that place and went back to my room.

I locked the door when I entered and walked towards the other side of the bed where there's space for me to lay down but before that I took of all of my clothes except my boxers. I lay down beside Athaliana and put her in my arms. She moved a little and I saw how she put her arms above my chest and went near me.

I was about to close my eyes but I heard Athaliana's soft voice. "Riev," I stared at her. Her eyes are closed yet she's talking. Seriously?

"Yes, baby?" I answered her even though I know she's in a deep sleep and she's just sleep talking.

"I hate you," And then she pouted. The end of my lips rose up while staring at her. She look so f•cking cute while pouting.

"Why?" I caressed her soft cheeks while waiting for her answer.

"Because..." She paused.

"Because what? Huh?" I asked.

"Because you f•cked someone." I stopped from caressing her cheeks because of what I've heard from her.

So that scene didn't leave her little head, huh? Even while sleeping?

"Oh that. Should I say sorry?" I continued talking to her. "I love you, Riev,"

I stared at her, but this time, it's quite longer as if memorizing every beautiful details of her innocent face. Her last three words got me. I felt my heart clenching just by watching her in my arms while sleeping soundly. I'm a dangerous man, baby. And falling inlove to someone like me is a mistake.

....