54

...

Where's Athaliana?" I asked Tristan. I was hopeful to finally see her. I fucking missed her already. I'll gone crazy if I can't even have just a glimpse of her.

"Rashia ordered her men to abduct my sister. Those fuckers who abducted her was my men. They're belong to my organization but Rashia seemed to gain their trust so they obeyed her to abduct Athaliana." It was Tristan who spoke.

Damn. I was asking about Athaliana's whereabouts but he gave me a different answer. But anyways, I think, I need to know what really happened to her after she was abducted.

"Rashia is connected with your organization. Am I right?" I coldly asked.

"Yeah. She became part of my organization. She told me that she'll help me to destroy your organization so I accepted her as one of my allies. She told me that you both planned to break my sister's heart. Do you know how much I want to give you another punch right now for hurting my sister? I also want to twist your ex-fiance's neck but I let it passed because I know I still need her to get information about you."

"I apologized for what I did. I know I'm an asshole." I admit.

"Yes. You are, fucker. I already planned everything on how to destroy you, Torrelba. I badly want to avenge for my father's death. Your father killed my father!" He became rigid.

I deeply sighed. I become silent. I don't know what to say anymore. "But I backed out. I didn't execute my plan when I found out that Athaliana is my sister and when I found her in an abandoned building."

My heart started to beat crazily when I heard Athaliana's name. So, she was brought in an abandoned building?

"I found her in a worst situation." Tristan suddenly weakened. And he sound like was about to cry.

But, what the fuck? He found her in a worst situation? Damn. Why I have a bad feeling about this.

"Fuck. I was fucking late. Those three men, they already undressed her and taking advantage on her naked... ness." Tristan cursed.

It feels like I become numb because of what I've heard. They fucking undress her and took advantage on her body.... fuck.

"They're sexually harassing her. And she can't even do anything because she's already weak. She has no match with those three fucking men. She can't fight for herself because of her small figure. Plus, she was shot on her thigh. And as her brother, It's heartbreaking to see her in that fucking kind situation."

I clenched my fist. I wanted to fucking kill someone right now. "So, those assholes, did they..." I can't able to said out loud that fucking word.

"They didn't able to penetrate her because I already came and shoot the man who was about to enter his fucking small dick. I killed them with no mercy because what they did to my sister is inhumane. I know, they already touch some of her private parts. And it's making me mad everytime I remember those scenes. They caused her a fucking trauma. I shouldn't let them live so I could have the fucking chance to torture them. But, yeah. They're already dead."

Listening to what happened to my baby is breaking my heart. My stomach is aching as well as my heart. I imagined her in that situation it's so fucking devastating. This is the fucking second time that I wasn't present when she was being sexually harassed by sex starved assholes.

Damn this. I don't fucking deserve an angel like her. This is all my fucking my fault.

"But the person behind of what happened to Athaliana is still alive, Salvatore." I dangerously said. "I'll be the one to deal with her."

"Yeah. It's your ex-fiance anyway. But, I want to tell you this, Salvatore. I'm bringing Athaliana with me. I planned to bring her in the U.S. She'll be needing a medical attention, especially a mental health professionals. Her mental state aren't stable. She don't speak. Well, she's able to call me 'kuya' for the first time but that's it. After that, she didn't speak again." I can really see the love and concern in Tristan's eyes. And it's all for his sister.

It'll be hard for me not to see her. But, I'll try. I know she needed to be away. And I'll give it to her. I also caused her so much pain. And her heart deserved to rest. Baby, I'll wait for you until you come back. I'll let you heal yourself. And when we see each other again. I would like to say sorry for all the pain I gave you. I love you baby.

"Riev, where the hell are you taking me?!" Rashia shouted when I dragged her out of my car. I went to her condo and drag her out and brought her inside my car. I drove all the way to a mental hospital that I knew.

"Is this a fucking mental hospital! No! No! I'm not crazy! Why are you doing this to me, love?!" Rashia tried to escape from my grasp but I didn't let her.

When we entered the building. A tall man the same age as mine welcomed us. He's smirking while watching me dragging a bitch.

"Well, well. Is she my new patient?" He asked with a smirk. He owns a pair of ash gray eyes. And he's the owner of this mental hospital. He's my friend. A professional psychiatrist.

"Don't let this bitch get out from here, Lorkan." I ruthlessly said.

"As you wish, my dear friend." Lorkan grinned and signaled the two person who's behind him. I think, they're his empoyees here.

"This is our new patient. She has mental illness. Bring her to her room. Susunod kami." He ordered the two nurses. Tumango ang dalawa at sinunod ang utos nito.

"Riev! I'm not crazy! Fuck! Hindi ako baliw! Let go of me! I'm not crazy you assholes! I'm fucking normal!" She yelled. Her eyes are teary but anger is visible. She looked at me with her teary eyes.

"Riev, you love me, right? Why are you doing this to me? I'm your fiance! Is it because of that Athaliana bitch, huh?! Let go of me! How many times do I need to tell you that I'm not crazy! I'm mentally stable!" She keep on resisting.

I stared at her with blank expression. "Be thankful that I didn't end your fucking life Rashia. This place suits you. I want you to suffer in this fucking place until you become crazy... for real." I spat.

"No!" She angrily shouted.

"Bring her inside the room. Make sure she can't escape." It was Lorkan who spoke. Rashia keep on cursing while she was being dragged inside. And when she finally gone. I faced the man in front of me.

"Thanks, bud." He smiled at me. "You're very much welcome, Torrelba. Don't worry, I'll make sure she can't escape this place. Fuck. I feel like my eardrum got damaged. She's so fucking loud." Lorkan annoyingly said.

Now, time to fix myself while waiting for her to come back. Athaliana, baby. I promise that I'll fix myself until I become worthy of your forgiveness and love. I missed you so much, baby. I'll wait for you.

...