42

Nasilip ko ang babaeng tinawag niyang Rashia mula sa likod niya. Biglang kumulo ang dugo ko nang makita ang ngisi sa kaniyang labi. Mas lalo lang kumirot sa sakit ang puso ko nang makilala ang babae.

So, her name is Rashia? The girl whom I caught inside Riev's room. The girl he's fucking that day. Why is she here? What is she up to? And why her name seemed familiar to me? Why I have this feeling that I knew her before.

"Baby, you're home,"

My eyes went up to Riev. He's staring at me darkly but I saw a glint of nervousness in his eyes. Why? Why is he nervous?

Muling bumalik ang tingin ko sa babae. Her arrogant smirk already vanished. She's now gritting her teeth while staring at me with so much hate. I can clearly see the hatred in her eyes. Maybe because she didn't like what Riev called me.

"Who is she?" I looked up to him when I asked him. The tone of my voice were flat. Ang mga mata ko ay walang buhay na nakatingin sa kaniya.

"She's... my friend." He answered and looked away. He lied. I know he fucking lied.

"Akiro we're not-" Natuon ang mga mata ni Riev sa babaeng nasa likod niya. She wasn't able to finish her sentence when Riev gave her sharp glances. It's as if he's stopping her from revealing a secret.

Secret. They have a secret.

Riev glance back at me. He has a hard expression. His jaw were tightly clenched.

"I don't believe you." I whispered. Dahil iyon ang totoo. He's lying. Ako pa ang niloko niya? They're friends? Really? May magkaibigan bang nagtatalik? Ah, maybe they're friends but with benefits? Siguro iyon nga.

"Fuck, baby. Let me explain-" I cut him off. I don't want to hear anything from him. What I heard inside is enough for me stop hoping that we have the chance to be together.

"Explain what, Riev? That you're fucking your dear friend? And she's calling you love?" A lone of tears escaped from my eyes. Hindi nakaligtas sa mga mata ko ang pag sunod ng mga tingin niya sa mga luhang bumabagsak mula sa mga mata ko.

"And you two seemed m-more than just friends." I uttered. My voice broke.

"Yes, we're more than just friends, missy." The girl named Rashia stepped out ang extended her right hand. Is he crazy? She wants me to shake hands with her?

"Let me introduce myself, little miss," she smirked at me. "My name is Rashia San Miguel... Hermosa." she introduced herself at me without erasing her annoying smirk.

Bahagyang kumunot ang noo ko. Hermosa? She's a... Hermosa? Is she related to...us?

She slightly chuckled maybe because she saw the confusion written on my face. She stared at me with amusement. "Let me guess. You're thinking if we're related to each other right because I have the same surname as yours?"

"Rashia, stop it." Rinig kong mariing suway sa kaniya ni Riev. But it didn't stop her. "Shut up, babe. Let me tell her that I am her dear... cousin." She emphasized the last word.

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko. She's my cousin? But why I can't remember her?

"Yes, little missy. I am your dear cousin. My dad is your father's brother. You know, it hurts me when you can't recognize me as your own cousin. But, it's okay. I forgive you," she said with plasticity. She even brought her palms to my cheeks to wiped my tears.

She smiled at me but I know it's not a genuine one. "Do you want me to tell you another secret?" She uttered with a plastic smile.

"Leave, Rashia, before I fucking lose my patience." Riev said with a thunder like voice. Nawala ang pekeng ngiti sa labi ni Rashia. Hatred immediately appeared in his chocolate brown eyes.