46

My eyes are void of emotions when I stared at the fucking guy who dared to scare my baby. He is chained and is showering in his own fucking blood which is I fucking love. He's fully naked and every part of his body. I can see lots of open cuts from whipping and It's satisfying to see. But, I'll be more satisfied if he'll tell me who's fucking behind the death threat shits he sent to Athaliana.

"Tell me," I started. He weakly looked at me. "Who gave you those death shits and who the fuck told you to send it to my girl?" I dangerously asked.

"Hindi ko sasabihin kahit patayin niyo pa ako," The bastard even had the guts to grinned at me. Is he testing my fucking patience?

"Oh really? What if I send someone to kill your wife and daughter?" I threatened him. I smirked when I saw how his expression changed.

"Tangina mo, Torrelba! Huwag mong idadamay ang mag-ina ko sa ka-demonyohan mo!" He angrily shouted while gritting his teeth.

"I won't if you'll just spill the fucking bean. Who told you to send those death threats to her?" I asked once again.

"S-Si Ms. Rashia. Siya ang nag-utos sa 'kin. Nagsasabi ako ng totoo kaya pakiusap wag mong idamay ang asawa't anak ko," He pleaded.

So, It's Rashia. My jaw clenched. That fucking bitch.

"Kill him," I heartlessly said to one of my men when I turned my back and leave the room. But before the door closed I heard a gunshot sound. I smirked.

Now, it's time to deal with that bitch.

-
Rashia

I took a sipped from my champagne with a thought of my successful deed. I'm sure as hell that Athaliana bitch is now peeing in her shorts because of my gift.

I'd surely have my ways to kill that dear cousin of mine. She's the reason why the man I love fell out of love to me. Did he even love me? I doubt.

I placed my champagne glass above the center table. I took my phone and dialed someone. This person will surely help me.

"What is it?" He coldly asked. Seriously, this man is so cold as ice. He's just like my Akiro.

"Athaliana Kim Hermosa." I told him.

"And who's that fucking bitch?" He ruthlessly asked. I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

"You wanna know what is his weakness, right?" I smirked at the back of my mind. I know, he knew who am I pertaining to.

"It's her, Tristan." I said. "Athaliana Kim Hermosa is his weakness."

"How can you fucking say that?" What? Is he doubting me?

"Babe, that stupid girl is my freaking cousin. She's weak and fragile." I uttered.

"I won't say thank you that's not my thing. And don't call me with that gross endearment." He coldly spat and he ended the call. I gritted my teeth. Irritation to that guy started to build in my system.

Can't he be thankful enough that I gave him that information? I was just trying to help him. Gosh! He's getting into my freaking nerves.

-
Tristan

"Apollo." I called one of my trusted men. He made his way towards my table and bow at me as a sign of respect. "What can I do for you, Young master?"

"I want Athaliana Kim Hermosa's full information. Send it to me immediately." I commanded.

"I'll do that, Young master." He bowed once again before leaving my office.

So that fucking bastard has weakness, huh? I smirked. I remembered what my father told me when he was still alive. If you want to defeat your enemy. You must find and target their weakness.

An email popped up in my inbox. I opened it and read everything that it is written on it. It's the information about this Athaliana Kim Hermosa. It includes her address, her school and etc.

So she's just eighteen years old? I wasn't informed that jerk is into young girls.

Apollo sent some pictures of her. And I can tell that she has the face of a beauty. She has an innocent face that every dominant man wants. No doubt why that Torrelba is so crazy about her. She got the pretty face and a perfect body.

So fucking pretty. My other mind said when I stared at her picture. Her beautiful smile caught me. I tapped my fingers above my table while I keep my eyes on her smiling picture.

That bastard is so fucking lucky to have this girl. I fucking hate him to the core and it makes me want to steal her away from him.

"Athaliana..." Her name perfectly slipped out of my mouth. I'd love to meet her... soon.

-
Athaliana

Ang tahimik at payapa kong buhay ay tuluyan nang nabalot ng takot. I can't even have a proper sleep because everytime I closed my eyes, the red box I received from an anonymous person keeps flashing back in my head. There are nights that I cried because I'm scared not only for my life but also for those people whose closed to my heart.

I became more sensitive when it comes to noises around me. If I heard a noise in the middle of the night I started to tremble in fear with a thought of someone might enter inside my room and kill me while I'm in a deep sleep.

And I already have five consecutive absences. Kat kept on asking me why I'm not attending classes. She also said that I've missed lots of quizzes, activities and exams. She even told me that next week is our prom night. She asked me if I'll attend the prom but I haven't give her the answer yet.

Should I attend our prom night? But, what if the person who wants to kill me is following me? I started to shake in fear again. These past few days, my mind is in chaos. I don't have any peace of mind. I always overthink. Can you blame me? I received a death threat from an unknown person and wether it's just a prank or not. Still, I should take that death threat seriously.

"Athaliana, anak. Pwede ba kitang makausap?" My mother asked when I got down from the stairs. I smiled a bit and nodded at her.

"Ano bang nangyayari sa 'yo, anak? Hindi ka na pumapasok sa school. Napapabayaan mo na ang sarili mo at ang pag-aaral mo. Umamin ka nga sakin, Athaliana. May gumugulo ba sa isip mo? Dahil minsan ay nakikita kitang tulala at malalim ang iniisip." Litanya ni Mama.

Puno ng pag-aalala ang kaniyang mukha habang nakatitig sa 'kin. Should I tell her that someone wants me dead?

"I...I'm scared, Ma. May gustong pumatay sa 'kin. I even received a death threat last week. Ma, wala naman akong kaaway pero bakit... bakit may taong gusto akong patayin?" I whispered the last word.

Nagsimula na naman ang panginginig ng mga kamay ko nang dahil sa takot. Gulat ang rumehistro sa mukha ni Mama. Hindi makapaniwala na may gustong pumatay sa 'kin.

"Jusko, anak. T-Totoo ba 'yan?" Nanginginig ang labing tanong niya. Naiiyak akong tumango.

Agad akong niyakap ni Mama nang mahigpit kaya tuluyan akong napaiyak. Narinig ko rin ang bawat pag hikbi niya.

"S-Sino naman ang gagawa no'n sayo, anak? Jusko po." She cried.

"Hindi ko alam, Ma. Hindi ko rin alam." I uttered.

Lumayo si Mama ng bahagya at pinagmasdan akong mabuti. "Anak, humingi tayo ng tulong kay Riev. Sigurado akong mapo-protektahan ka niya mula sa taong gusto kang saktan." She suddenly suggested.

Kung alam mo lang, Ma, na ang taong gusto mong mag-protekta sa 'kin ay niloko at sinaktan lang ako.

"Ayoko, Ma. Hindi ko kailangan ang proteksiyon niya." Mariin kong tanggi.

Gumuhit ang pagtataka sa mukha niya. "Ha? Pero bakit? May nangyari ba, anak? Nag-away ba kayo ni Riev?"

"Ma, hindi ko naman siya boyfriend at hindi niya responsibilidad ang protektahan ako." I said. May sasabihin pa sana si Mama kaya lang ay pinigilan ko siya.

"Basta hindi tayo hihingi ng tulong kay Riev. Ipagdasal nalang natin na sana tumigil na ang kung sino mang tao sa plano niya sa 'kin." I hopefully uttered.

If I did something bad to him or her can they just show their faces to me so that I could apologize from my mistakes to them? Sana ay 'wag nang umabot sa punto na papatay sila para lang maghiganti.

....