Unexpected events

The first go Cassie took was terrible and everyone laughed at her- except for Eddie.
"Stop laughing, it's her first go." Eddie demanded
"It's fine, I can't play anyway and I never should've agreed to this!" Cassie shouted before storming off.
"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" yelled  Eddie
He followed crying Cassie to the sidewalk where she sat down on the edge.
"Since when did he care so much?" Dustin asked.
"I don't know." Jack replied
"It was rhetorical, douchebag." Dustin said.
"Cassie, are you alright?" asked Eddie while he sat next to her on the side of the road.
"Not like you'd care anyway." she answered.
"I do care." he said with his hand gently placed on her skin.
"Do you need a ride home, you can stay at my trailer if you need," He whispered softly.
"Sure, why not. I need somewhere to stay tonight as my parents are out of town and Dustin is staying at Mike's." Cassie said feeling a shiver down her spine.
"Hop in." Eddie said with a chuckle.
The ride to his trailer was bumpy but it didn't take long. In the van she leaned her head towards the window and almost fell asleep. They arrived at the trailer park and they entered Eddie's place.
"I'm really tired, I think I need to go to sleep." Cassie whispered.
"Of course. Goodnight sweetheart." he said while smirking.
She giggled before saying, "Goodnight."