•Trauma•

Everyone arrived back to their houses. Their own houses. Cass sat on her bed with her head being held in her hands.

"I wish we could just live in a normal town where none of these crazy things happen and where you don't watch some of your best friends die. It will happen to all of us eventually." she stated to Eddie who was stood in front of her, pacing up and down.

"Wait, remember Vecna he said that the only way to defeat him was that random girl called Eleven." claimed Eddie.

"El, she's an amazing girl. With telekinetic powers." replied Cassie with a slight smile

"Wha-" asked Eddie

"I'll explain another time , we must call her now." said Cassie

She rushed to the phone and put in the correct number.

"Hi?" said Joyce

"Oh hey Joyce!" exclaimed Cassidy

"Cass! What do you need?" she asked.

"Well I know this might sound dangerous but I really need El to come back to Hawkins because there's a new monster called Vecna and it claimed that she is the only one to stop it so can I talk to her, please."

"Uh o-okay." she stuttered

"Hi Cass!" exclaimed Eleven

"There's a new monster in Hawkins and it has already killed Lucas, we need you."  Cass claimed

"I'll come back, I don't want my best friends to get hurt."

"Thank you so much."

She hung up the phone and said to Eddie, "She's on her way, I'm gonna surprise Mike."

"How?!" Eddie replied, feeling a bit confused.

"They're dating." Cass whispered.

She showed him a photo:

"Wow, thats cute!" he exclaimed

She giggled and went back to her room, opening her closet to all of her new clothes. It was school again tomorrow and Eddie didn't know this but she is usually bullied at school.

*Authors note*

First thing Is that this is based on season 4 but El still has her powers. Also I'm sorry that this was a shorter chapter. Finally, I might not be updating as much as I was because I have school again. Thank you!