16

Everett

My mother was preparing dinner for the return of Henry and Julie, the former Alpha and Luna. After speaking to them outside, which was nerve-racking beyond belief, I decided I should help my mother. I am going to be the future Luna after all.

"Hi darling. What do you need?" My mom says as she sees me walk in. She is chopping some lettuce for salad I am guessing.

"I just came to help make dinner," I say. "What are we making?"

"We are going to make chicken legs and some ribs. Did you greet Henry and Julie?" She say and puts the lettuce in a bowl.

"Yes. Tears were shed but I am glad I got to see them again," I say and at that moment Julie walked in.

"Oh Julie it is so good to see you again," my mother says and hugs Julie.

"It's so good to see you again too Emily," she says and hugs my mom. "Everett, dear I will help your mom make dinner. You go relax for a bit."

"Alright I will see you later. But please mind link me if you need any help," I say. They nod in agreement. I bow my head in respect to the former Luna and walk out.

I ended up in the back yard. The barbecue was on and I saw an unknown pack member grilling some steaks. I saw Bryson playing football with some of the other, shirtless if I may so myself, pack members. I saw a bunch of girls wearing jerseys. I guess they are their mates.

Bryson stood without their shirt, his eight pack glistening with sweat. His brown streaked blonde hair shinning in the fading sun light. I licked my lips. My mind filling with lust, with no help from my wolf. She was purring in lust. Bryson turned to me and his eyes shifted back and forth from black. He said something to one of the guys and ran over to me. Bryson grabbed a jersey that hung along the back of a lawn chair.

"Everett, will you wear this?" He asks and holds up a navy blue plain jersey with the name Bryson on the back and a number thirteen.

"Of course, but can I ask why," I say tugging the shirt over my head.

"Whenever the guys play football their mates wear their jerseys as support you could say. Notice how some of the guys are still wearing jerseys that means that they don't have a mate yet. Like you brother," Bryson points out. He was right some of the guys are wearing jersey. Including my brother.

"Okay," I say looking down at Bryson's abs. I slowly brush my fingers against them and his torso tightens. Mate less females were eyeing him, list in his eyes and I didn't like it. "I think you need to put a shirt on. All the mate less females are looking at you," a growl slipped through my lips.

"Don't worry little one, I only have eyes for you and only you," he says and kisses my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too," I say and pull him down towards me. I kiss him possessively. My lips moving against his in a frantic motion. Bryson is my mate and no one can have him but me.

Bryson pulls away and squeezes my hip. I smile up at him innocently. He just pecks me on the lips and leads me to the group of girls.

"Hello ladies," Bryson says.

"Hello Alpha, and hello Luna," a girl with red hair, lots of freckles and wide rimmed glasses says and bows her head in respect. The other girls do too but soon turn back to stare at their shirtless mates.

"Oh please, call me Everett I am not Luna yet," I say and offer her my hand.

"Oh okay, my name is Jamie," she says, shaking my hand.