27

There is a lemon at the ending of this chapter. If you don't like it just skip over the lemon. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Please comment and vote I appreciate all and any feedback.

Bryson

I hugged my family tightly whispering that I love them. They all mumbles I love you back to me and I tightened my grip on them.

I never want to let them out of my sight again. I never want to miss a day, an hour, or a second of any of their lives. I can just here Everett telling me that I am being overprotective. But what can I say I'm an Alpha and everyone knows that Alphas are extremely protective.

"Mama, Papa can we go play with the other kids?" Alice asks, tilting her head at me.

"Yes. Just be careful and don't go too far," I say hesitantly. Alice and Justin give me a squeeze before running off, hand in hand.

"They'll be alright," Everett says and places a hand on my shoulder.

She knows that right now I am more protective than usual. Everett understands that I need to be near my family at the moment. And that is why I love her so much. She understands me inside and out and doesn't question my actions... well most of my actions.

"I love you," I say, grabbing her hips and pulling her to me. Mindful of her small baby bump.

"I love you too," she says, wrapping her hands around my neck. She pulls me closer and snuggles into my neck, not caring that we are in the middle of a kitchen full of people. Everett whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "No one but my mom, dad and Logan, Alice and Justin, and Jamie and Alex know about the baby. I was thinking maybe we could tell the pack during the barbecue."

"Yes. That's a wonderful idea," I whisper back kissing her neck lightly.

The softest moan slips form her mouth and I look to see if anyone heard. The women in the kitchen were too engrossed in their chatting and making dinner.

"Okay we will tell them after dinner," I can hear the smile and excitement in her voice.

"I can't wait to see you big and round with my pup growing inside of you," I whisper passionately and lick the shell of my mates ear.

"We have to stop before someone sees us or I take you on the kitchen floor," she says and pushes me away. But still keeps her arms wrapped around me.

Her cheeks are red and she is slightly panting from her arousal. She smiles at me. 

"You know since I've been in a coma for over two weeks I wouldn't mind you taking me on the floor of the kitchen," I say to her, in mock seriousness. Her cheeks burst with colour and the she stutters to answer me. "I'm kidding, little one. I wouldn't do that because someone could walk in on us and I wouldn't want anyone to see your beautiful body naked and thrashing under me. That view is only for mine and my wolf's eyes. We'll continue this later, when we are all lone and in the comfort of sound proof walls and our bed."

"Yeah," Everett says, dazed. Her eyes are glazed with lust. She shakes her head and her eyes clear. "You go outside and I will help the women make dinner."

"But," I don't want to leave her side.

"I'll be fine. I can watch you through the window. And if there is anything wrong I'll scream or mind link you. I promise," she says and caresses my cheek.

"Okay," I says and give her chaste kiss before walking out through the screen door. All the kids of the pack are here and I see that the guys are getting ready for a game a football.