Epilogue

Everett

"Alice darling, can you bring me the comb?" I call over my shoulder at her as she sits on my bed combing her hair.

"Yes Mommy," she says, hopping off the bed and handing me the comb.

She wore a bright yellow sundress with pink flowers scattered all along it. My sundress is a pale blue colour with white flowers. My seven month baby belly popped out and I rested my hand on it as I used my other one to brush through my hair. We were going out of dinner tonight and Justin and Bryson were getting ready in Justin and Alice's room.

"So baby girl where do you want to eat tonight?" I ask I lift her to sit on the very edge of my lap since she couldn't really sit fully on my lap due to my belly.

"Pizza hut or Kelsey's," she says and I smile knowing she was going to say that.

Once every two weeks if Alice and Justin behave we bring them out to dinner and two of their favourite places that aren't based on greased covered fast food are Pizza hut and Kelsey's. It made them happy and it allowed me and Bryson to relax and not have to deal with the stresses of being the Alpha and Luna of one of the most powerful packs in North America.

"Alright then, whatever Justin says out of the two is where we will go tonight," I say and finish tying my over grown bangs back. I really need to get them cut.

"Alright come on Mommy I'm so hungry," she says while over dramatically rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go munchkin," I say while getting up and grabbing her hand.

'You ready, my love?' I ask over the mind link.

'Yes, we're waiting for you darling,' he chuckles and sends a wave of love through the link.

I send my own wave to him and grab my purse slinging it across my chest and opening the door. As I walk past Jamie's door it opens and she smiles at me a hand on her three month baby belly. She found out about a month ago and she has been the happiest that I have ever seen her. Alex stood behind her, his arm wrapped protectively around her waist and his hand on her stomach. They had been inseparable, well even more inseparable then they were, ever since they found out about their pup.

"Going out for dinner," Jamie guessed.

"Yes, Alice and Justin have been so helpful lately, so they deserve to it," I say and smile.

"I just hope my little one will be as behaved as them," Jamie says and laughs as she sees Justin and Alice chatting down the hall smiling and giggling. Bryson walk over and kisses my cheek and rubs my stomach.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm going to have to steal Everett from you, we have a dinner to get too," he says and drags me away gently.

"See you later," I call over my shoulder and both wave and go back into their room.

"Justin wants to go to Kelsey's," Bryson smiles and squeezes my hand.

"I could have guessed," I giggle and breathe in deeply as the warm spring air washes over me.

Alice and Justin are already in their seats and buckled in. They are practically jumping in their seats. They love going out for supper. I feel as though they deserve everything we give them because they have been so much and I just want them to be happy. Even if it's us going out for dinner that makes them happy then we are going to do that over and over.

I feel Bryson's hand envelope mine over the center console and I squeeze it using the other to roll down my window. I smile and look up at the sky. Feeling complete peace in mind knowing that we will be happy and together forever.