ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: The Girl

The girl woke up to a horrible sinking feeling in her gut. Her eyes wouldn't focus on anything, the only thing she saw was a bright blinding light. It was uncomfortable. Her heartbeat raised rapidly as the lump in her throat rose up to her mouth. She coughed violently before hearing vague shouting in the distance. She tried to see, to hear, to speak. Nothing was working. According to her memory she walked through the door of her room to... somewhere. Teleporting wasn't supposed to be this frightening or... painful?

The girl felt pain in her upper torso, right leg, and mostly her head. She quickly analyzed her injuries. Sprained ankle, bruised rib, and mild concussion. None were currently life threatening injuries to her but she didn't remember being injured at all before she teleported. It was strange. The girl's sight slowly returned and, despite them being blurry, she could make out the face of someone hovering over her anxiously. Their face showed concern and sympathy for the girl but also curiosity and fear. She looked up at them with her iridescent irises that shimmered in the sunlight.

The girl was lying on a hard stone in the middle of the forest. She slowly sat up and gripped her  head in one hand while using the other to support herself.

"Be careful, get up slowly," the person said with a slight shake to his voice. His emerald eyes shined almost as brightly as her prismatic ones. The girl tried to respond to him but her voice came out as a dry croak. She tried again.

"Where...?" was the only word she could manage. The girl pulled herself up fully and looked at her wrists. They were bleeding. She hadn't even realized it. The blood slowly dripped onto her lap and turned to small red jewels. The boy was no longer hovering over her, but sat in front of her looking more concerned about the cuts than the jewels.

"Are, are you okay?" he asked uncertainty.

"Yes," the girl replied calmly. "What happened to me? How did I end up here?"

"I don't know, you were laying on the floor."

The girl realized she must have teleported somewhere random. She studied his face intently to see if he was a target. He wasn't.

She flinched at her own pain. The girl's abilities were almost limitless, she wasn't supposed to feel pain anymore. She brushed aside the pain with the excuse that it must be because she was shaken up by teleporting.

"You're bleeding, we should go to a hospital," the green eyed boy said nervously.

The girl looked back up at him and sighed.

"That's kind of you, but I'll be fine."

"Even if you have a healing quirk, you should still get checked up on," the said quietly with nervous eyes.