ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

"I said, how the HELL DO YOU KNOW VEREN?!" I shouted at Tomura. The blue haired man flinched slightly at the sudden change in my tone. I saw Aizawa's gaze become more concerned as well from the corner of my eye.

A giant creature Tomura's thoughts revealed to be a 'nomu,' held Aizawa in place. I searched deeper for who Raymond was and what he had to do with me. As soon as I searched deep enough, I found what Raymond looked like. He had very light blond hair that fell in shaggy strands over his face. His eyes were narrow and mean-looking, and his irises were a toxic yellow color. He looked like he could be related to Katsuki, but his face-shape resembled mine more.

"You aren't answering my question," I stated.

"He was my best friend, neighbor, and your older brother," Tomura answered. "I still haven't found him, but now that I have you, we can work together to find him."

I looked at the villain like he was mad.

"B-brother?" I felt my voice crack. I feel my eyelids burn slightly. "I have a brother?"

Tomura's face seemed to change to be sympathetic, it was hard to tell with the hand on his face.

"Yes, your brother Raymond," he answered.

I searched his mind and face for any sign that he was lying, but I found none.

'I have a brother.'

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

"That bastard attacked you guys, I guess they took you," Tomura said with a slight growl.

I think about that information. Tomura referred to the person that took me away from my family as 'that bastard.' He referred to Veren as 'that bastard' earlier.

Veren took me from my family.

They took me

from my family.

They took me.

Against my will.

Why?

Why?

Why?

ẘ̸̧̢̓̌̈́͗h̶̛͎̲͎͍̗͒̔̏̿͛͌̕ỹ̸̙̣̔̉́̈́̎?̴̦͕͈͇̤̠̘͐͊͌͗̓͆̍̕͝

Why would they do that?

They were so nice to me...

Is this a trick?

It can't be true.

It isn't true.

ȉ̵͍̳̎́̑̎̾͂͝t̵͔͍̝̪͖̓͂̍̀͆̈́͘̕ ̵̨͖͚̭͚̟̳̓͌̚i̷̜͍͎̪͈̐̊̾̎́̈̋s̴̹͔̘͙̟͋̒̐̌́̾͘ ̵̧͉̳͝t̴̰͂̽r̷̼̼̜̼̖̦͍̔͝ǘ̵͖e̴̢̡̧̡̪̭̻̫̓̋̃͒