ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

"You invited stupid Deku?" Katsuki shouted. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes, we all could use some training."

Katsuki looked like he wanted to say something else but he was interrupted by the loud footsteps of Iida.

"Thank you for inviting me to this get-together!" he exclaimed. "It's very admirable for you to take time out of your personal life to plan and host this training session!"

I smiled politely at Iida's over-enthusiastic words.

"It's no problem," I replied. I spotted Izuku and Uraraka running to catch up with Iida. I waved them over.

After everyone was collected in front of me I whistled loudly for Bailey who came sprinting over. Uraraka squealed loudly and looked at me excited as if to ask if she could pet him. I nodded.

Uraraka cooed at Bailey and happily pet him who basked in the attention. Eventually Kirishima and Izuku joined in while Iida stood awkwardly off to the side next to an annoyed looking Katsuki.

"Forget about the dog, how am I going to beat your asses?" he asked with a sneer.

"Let's start training with a light jog around the beach," I instructed. The group followed me as I ran along the shore like ducklings following their mother. It was adorable.

I started with a light jog like I had said before and subtly sped it up. I could tell that running in sand challenged everyone as they sped up. Izuku seemed a little more in his element having dealt with sand before and Katsuki just plowed through with pure determination. Kirishima and Uraraka were behind them keeping a good pace while Iida was a bit behind because he got sand in his engines.

After around 20 minutes I stopped and watched almost everyone collapse on the ground from exhaustion.

"That didn't seem like a 'light' jog [ Y/N]," Ururaka commented as she laid in the sand. Katsuki was, by some miracle, still standing. Kirishima had face planted in the sand and looked like he accidentally inhaled it, Iida was just sitting, a look of regret on his face, and Izuku was holding onto Katsuki.

"You did well, did you like your warm up?" I asked with a sickly sweet smile. I could see the displeasure displayed on everyone's faces and even saw a flicker of uncertainty cross Katsuki's face.

"For the rest of the training I was thinking of sparing in the water," I said. "We should be standing at least waist deep and spar for about ten minutes before switching partners randomly."

Katsuki and Izuku ended up paired as I expected and Iida and Uraraka chose each other as partners most likely due to their pre-existing friendship. I looked over at Kirishima who was still laying face down in the sand and wondered if he was breathing. I walked over and gently tapped him on the shoulder.