ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

    Someone new came into the interrogation room to talk to me. I wasn't surprised since I listened to their conversation outside with telepathy. The guy sitting in front of me right now was called Tsukauchi.

    "Hello [ Y/N ], I'm Tsukauchi Noamasa."

    'I know.'

     I looked the detective up and down in an attempt to look intimidating but he just smiled at me.

    "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

    "Kinda-"

    "Is it true you walked up to the villain and hit her on the neck?"

    "Yes."

    "The villain didn't attack you first?"

    I sighed. "Okay so here's the thing, I walked into the convenience store right?" I said making sure not to lie at all. I didn't need this guy suspecting me. "I've been there before so I know the layout of the store. When you walk in people can't see you clearly because there's something blocking the cashiers view of the door. It's a poor design but whatever. So I walk in and am casually walking through when I see someone paralyzed and find out there's a villain. Before she could do anything to paralyze me I hit her to knock her out. It's like that."

    "Why didn't you go back and call for a hero?" Tsukauchi questioned.

    "Well because she was right there and I didn't want her to turn around and see me. If she knew I was there she could probably paralyze me and then who knows what. I'm not risking my life to wait for authorities who are probably gonna bust in and shout something, get her attention, and then get paralyzed."

    "So I heard you claim it was self defense?" he said while scribbling into a notebook. "Is that true?"

    "Yes it was, I didn't want to get paralyzed." I wasn't sure if that first thing counted as a lie but hopefully he wouldn't notice if I covered it up with a truth. Thankfully he deemed all my words true.

    "That isn't exactly self defense because she didn't attack first."

    "But she attacked the others."

    "But she didn't attack you."

    "Well it's not like you can charge me for vigilantism because I didn't use my quirk."

The detective sighed. "Thank you for your time."

    "Yeah."

    I ended up leaving the police station for the third time in the few days I was in the outside world. It was annoying but at least I was sort of the victim in all this. I sighed and looked at the time. It was pretty much night time at this point. I wasn't tired so I wandered around until I bumped into a suspicious looking person wearing shades, a long coat that covered his neck, and a mask. Who wears shades at night?