ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N 

    I stumbled into my house around 11:30. After I was allowed to leave the hospital, I ran immediately. I didn't want to be in that stuck up place a single moment longer. I flopped onto the couch and sighed dramatically.

    "That field trip sucked!"

    I heard the loud sound of puppy nails against the floor as my fluffy angel came barreling into the room and jumped on me. I laughed then winced.

    "Careful, I'm kinda hurt," I said sheepishly. I waited for a response from my dog but found none. I looked into his eyes and waited again.

    "Bailey?"

    I was met again with silence. I couldn't hear his thoughts- wait... I couldn't hear his thoughts! I don't have my mind reading powers anymore.

    "No, no, no... this isn't happening," I muttered. Bailey barked and then whined while resting his head on my lap.

    "It's not happening! Say something!" I demanded. Bailey just whimpered.

"Please!" I begged.

The only sound I heard was the rapid beating of my own heart.

    "I-I can't," I whimpered. I felt my eyes sting slightly and my vision became blurry. "Bailey!" I cried.

    I wrapped my arms around my dog and sobbed into his fur. He whimpered with me and nuzzled his head into my arms. Kira climbed onto my shoulder and curled up in the crook of my neck.

    "Bailey, Kira. I'm sorry!" I sobbed. "I can't hear you!"

    Bailey licked my cheek and Kira rubbed against my neck in a comforting way.

    "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." I whispered over and over again as I fell asleep on the floor with my two best friends in my arms.

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

I walked into class the next day and noticed everyone turned to look at me. I tensed up. Every single goddamn person was looking at me. I felt my heart rate increase slightly as I walked seemingly calmly to my seat. I tried to hide my limp as best as possible. I set my backpack down and got ready for Aizawa to walk in.

"Psst!"

I turned to Sero who was sitting next to me. I raised an eyebrow in question.

"You were a badass at the USJ!" he exclaimed in a horrible whisper voice.