ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N 

    The moment I regained consciousness, pain erupted all over my body. The throbbing in my neck was the most obvious of my injuries. I chose to remain with my eyes closed and try to fall back asleep. I ran all my previous thoughts through my head. The thoughts about my parents, my brother, Tenko.

I thought back to when I first saw him. I wasn't born at the time, and he was five. I remember my parents talking about how he and my brother met, how they became friends. They were inseparable. Then Tenko got his quirk and... his family disintegrated. Ray had told me that he found Tenko outside his door crying and sobbing about his quirk, and that's how he became a part of our family.

My parents said that they were both so excited when my mother announced she was pregnant. Tenko was more excited than Ray, but they both always helped out when I was a baby. We didn't even know I had a quirk until Tenko grabbed my hand without his gloves on. He panicked and cried as my tiny hand had started decaying, but then it stopped. There was barely any blood, just looked like I had lost a few layers of skin.

Everyone in the family was so confused but relieved. My mother cried and hugged me as Tenko searched for his gloves frantically. They took me to a doctor and found out I had a quirk, a quirk called need.

The quirk was like my mothers in a way, but instead of granting me wishes, it granted whatever I needed to survive. It activated anytime I was close to death and didn't activate otherwise. When Tenko had grabbed my hand, my quirk had activated and granted me immunity to his.

Tenko was ecstatic about it, not only was I not dead, but he could also touch me without worrying! That's how me and Tenko got so close. Me, Tenko, and Ray were inseparable. We went everywhere together once I learned to walk. They were my two big brothers. Ray had also been an angry child, he threw tantrums and got into fights with kids to pissed him off. My parents had been a little worried about him having a little sister, but as angry as he was, he cared for me. Ray became even more protective of me after the incident with Tenko. It's not that he blamed his friend for what happened, he just realized how fragile children were, and how much it scared him to lose me.

I grew up with the two boys always by my side. Tenko was always there for me when I was sad or needed emotional support, and Ray was more of the literal support. He would carry me around or fight off any bullies.

To them, I was one of the happiest things that happened to them. I was their little light. Ray always called me Sunny, so we could have matching nicknames. I called Tenko 'Sky' after the color his hair was turning. It was the exact color of the sky.

I remember all the times we built forts out of blankets and climbed onto the roof secretly. Sometimes we'd even ride on Ray's dragon quirk.

His quirk was called Wish Dragon, it was a combination of our mothers quirk; wish, and our fathers quirk; Wild Dragon.