ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

My sobs filled the air as everyone who was near stopped and looked over at me and Tomura. All but All Might, who was still battling the nomu.

    I double over and start crying even more. When was the last time I got this emotional? With all my memories back, I remember all the people who I held dear. Now the only thing that fills my mind is my parents' deaths.

I remember they were fighting for me. They didn't want me to be taken away. There was shouting and lots of cursing. My dad had wings and claws just like I did. His eyes were glowing a dangerous red color and his white hair hung in his face messily.

My mom was holding me in her arms and muttering wishful words. Wanting my dad to be strong, wanting him to win. I remember her quirk now; wish. Anything she wished for appeared, but at the expanse of her energy.

I remember it was dark out and I was crying, snot was hanging out of my nose and my tears fell into my wailing mouth. I was eight at the time. My mother had held me tighter as I cried. But my cries were silenced by the horrible sight in front of me.

My father lay there, on the snowy ground, covered in his own blood. The beautiful snowy scenery was stained red all around, you could smell the blood in the air.

I stood there in my mother's arms, gapping at my dad's body. I looked at his upper body, then his lower body, in two separate places. He had been cut completely in half. Organs and guts spilled into the snow with the massive amounts of blood pouring out of my father's lifeless body.

My mother's shrill shriek echoed through the small forest we lived in. I heard footsteps rush from behind me, and soon my older brother was sprinting at the person responsible for my father's death. I looked up at their face and memorized every feature.

Veren.

They were the one behind this. I looked at the bloody blades that came out of their spine like a tail. The very same tail that stabbed right through my brother's foot and cut it clean off.

I remember his screams too. By now I was the only one not screaming. Even in the memory, I had felt like I wasn't there, like I was watching through a body that wasn't mine. I felt disconnected. My eyes still lingered on my dad's body.

My mother rushed forward to help my screaming brother as I crawled to my dad's body on all fours. I couldn't find it in my shaky legs to stand. I didn't even realize how close I was to the person who killed him.