ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

An alarm blasted through the room and students everywhere started panicking and running around. I looked around and found that Izu and his friends were stuck somewhere in the crowd.

"That doesn't sound good," I said to Todoroki.

    "What does this alarm mean?"

    'What the hell is this?!'

    "It's a level 3 security breach!"

    'Is it a villain?'

    "Ahh, what's going on!?" 

    "Yeah... I'm just gonna go..." I whispered and bolted in the opposite direction of everyone else. "Not gonna get stuck in that mob," I muttered to myself. I looked for the nearest exit and found that the roof was the easiest access to the outside.

    I ran through the hallways and rushed up the stairs leading to the roof. I burst through the roof doors and gasped in fresh air. I gripped my head in one hand and winced at the headache forming. Everyone's panicked thoughts were overwhelming.

    "Stupid teenagers, acting like little kids," I growled in pain. I looked up and noticed the beautiful view all around me. "Wow."

    The city around me was filled with a diversity of buildings and colors, with people everywhere and heroes patrolling in their colorful costumes. I sighed in relief at being up high and away from all the loud minds downstairs. I looked down and noticed Aizawa and Yamada trying to push the crowd back. I laughed at my tired teacher and the loud, spiky-haired-blond next to him.

    I walked up to the edge of the building and stood with my toes not connecting to any of the building. Aizawa tried to talk the crowd into going away and finally noticed me watching him. He narrowed his eyes at me and audibly sighed. I bent forward slightly to scare the man, and it worked. Aizawa looked significantly more stressed out and glared at me. I gave him a grin, which he probably couldn't see from this distance, but it still made me laugh. 

    Eventually the police showed up and took away the reporters. The teachers got closer to the broken gate and started inspecting it. I squinted at them and tried to get a better look, but from this high up I couldn't see very well. The fastest way down would be to jump, but that would definitely hurt.

    I quickly got an idea and pulled off my uniform jacket. I tied the jacket around my waist and backed up some.

    I ran to the edge of the building and leapt off, spreading my arms out like they were wings. I felt a tingling sensation in my back and soon glimmering jet-black wings were bursting from my back. From what I could see, it seemed to be over a twenty foot wing-span. I whooped and felt the strong muscles of the wings flap against the wind and slow my fall. I felt like I was belly flopping into a pool of air.