ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

    The school day went by in a blur like it always did. I hadn't heard anything from Nezu so I assumed he hadn't found my brother. I thought about the cryptic message Ray sent me and Tomura. Was Ray the tired traveler? Was he the one who goes home at night? If that's the case then it was a very simple message. If that's what it means though, then what does the first half mean? I sighed loudly and covered my eyes in my hands. The classroom is loud enough that nobody seemed to notice. Well, almost nobody.

    "Hey, how are you feeling?" a voice asked from in front of me.

    I looked up from my hands and noticed a mountain of red hair and sharp teeth stare down at me. I smiled slightly and sighed again.

    "Just a little tired," I answered.

    "Aw, I hate that feeling," Kirishima groaned. "Sometimes you just wanna stay home and sleep."

    "Yeah," I agreed quietly.

    "What's got you so down?" he inquired as he pulled up a random chair to sit in front of me. The chair was facing towards the front of the room so Kirishima had to sit on it backwards.

    I shrugged, I wasn't sure what else to say. "I'm just kinda stumped about something," I admitted.

    "What is it? I might be able to help." Kirishima peered over at the papers on my desk. They were all completed.

    "It's not about school, it's kind of a personal matter, sorry," I said with a grimace.

    "Ah, it's no problem. I wouldn't want to pry anyway."

    My eyes trailed off to look out the window as the tense silence stretched on. Kirishima cleared his throat.

    "Maybe we could train for the sports festival or something, punching something always makes me feel better when I'm stumped or stressed!" the boy clashed his fists together while activating his quirk. Tiny sparks flew off of his hands and fated into the air.

    "Kirishima, no unauthorized use of quirks in class!" Iida yelled from across the room.

    "My bad man!" he chuckled. "You wanna go after school maybe? I know a nice place."

    I felt a sharp pang in my stomach as I thought about my already planned training get-together with Izuku and his friends. "I'm so sorry, but I actually already have plans."

    Kirishima's face fell at my words but I could see him try to shake it off.

    "But, maybe you can come along?" I suggested with a small smile.