ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

I found trouble. I found trouble in a dark alley on the worse side of town. I found trouble that was looking at me with surprised and extremely annoyed eyes. I was looking at trouble called Dabi. My eyes shifted to look behind him at the burning corpses behind him.

Before I could open my mouth to say something, Dabi had shot a small stream of blazing hot fire that engulfed my face in a comfortable warmth.

"My quirk is literally about dragons, fire breathing dragons. This," I said motioning to the blaze around me. "won't do anything."

Dabi looked at me then laughed a little bit.

I realized my jacket was burning away at a rapid pace and squeaked in panic. Bailey just looked at me while Kira sat peacefully on his head. I quickly chucked the flaming jacket onto the ground. Thankfully the fire hadn't spread to the pants I was wearing. Me and Dabi just stood there looking at each other in an awkward silence.

"Well um-"

"I guess I can't kill you with fire," Dabi interrupted me.

"Well no shi-"

"So I guess I'll just have to kill you with my bare hands!" Dabi shouted, interrupting me again.

I sighed.

"I guess we'll be fighting after all!" I exclaimed dramatically with a grin. I held my hands up with my palms facing my face and allowed my nails to sharpen into claws. I sprinted towards Dabi then in one quick motion, slashed at his leg. He dodged. I grinned even wider. This was the excitement I was looking for.

I ran back at him and slashed at his arm, which he dodged again. As Dabi moved away I spun around and kicked him in the back of the knee harshly, causing him to fall to one leg with a grunt. I took the opportunity to flick him in the back of the head. Dabi scowled at me while I smiled at my victory.

"I got you!" I shouted gleefully as the bacon strip next to me stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Whatever, that was a dirty trick kid," Dabi answered half-heartedly.

I continued to jump around him ecstatically while shouting my victory, much to the dark haired male's annoyance. I could feel the anger radiating off of him as I continued to jump around.

Unsurprisingly, Dabi ran out of patience and blasted a giant wave of blue fire at me. I jumped out of the way, easily avoiding the flames that licked the graffitied walls around us. My smile turned into a frown. I didn't want to ruin my clothes so I ran up to Dabi and flipped off the wall onto him.

I wrapped my thighs around his neck and squeezed. Dabi started clawing at my legs and trying to free himself. He tried to burn my thighs but it only resulted in a burnt cut-out of a hand on my pants. I laughed at it. Dabi slammed his back into the hard brick wall. I felt the bricks crack against my head and a splitting pain rang through my temples.