ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

I sat sitting at my desk in our noisy classroom, twirling a loose strand of hair around my pointer finger. I gazed out the window absentmindedly. Nothing was that interesting today. Aizawa was going on about some festival which got everyone excited, while I thought about the face of my brother. 

He and Tenko used to be my ride or die best friends, but now I didn't even know if one of them was alive. Was he alive? If he was alive, where would he be? I needed to look for him. My new priority was no longer finding my targets. 

My goal now was to find my brother, or at least find out what happened to him. I huffed slightly and boredly rested my chin on my hand. First I needed to get though this stupid class.

"Is there something you'd like to say, [ Y/N ]?" Aizawa asked, turning the attention of the room to me.

"No," I grumbled.

Someone snickered, I didn't care who. I just shot a glare at everyone in the room in retaliation.

"As I was saying, the UA sports festival is soon, so I want all of you guys to train extra hard in these upcoming weeks," Aizawa said. 

You get to fight in this festival?

'Yes,'  I answered my dragon.

Will it be very bloody? 

'I hope not, I don't want my friends getting hurt.'

Of course.

I rolled my eyes at my dragon companion and started packing up with everyone else. As I shoved my notebook into my bag, three people walked up to me. I looked up and saw Uraraka, Iida, and Izuku standing over me.

"Hey [ Y/N ]! We were wondering if you want to sit with us?" Uraraka asked in her sweet voice.

"It would be rude of us to not include a fellow hero in training and classmates!" Iida added with his usual robotic hand motions.

I smiled slightly. "Thanks guys, I would love to sit with you."

Izuku just grinned happily while Uraraka and Iida showed me where they normally sat. I laughed along with them as Iida scolded Izuku for talking with food in his mouth.

They act stupid. Why do you seem so happy?

'They're nice, and this is nice.'

How so?

'They're so carefree and happy. Their happiness is contagious.'

WAIT, DON'T SIT WITH THEM IF THEY'RE SICK!