ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: The Girl

I couldn't remember anything from under the age of 10. All I knew was that I was in a large room with no windows or colors. Just grey cement walls and a single door.

I only ever saw one person, their name was Veren.

It was the same every day.

At 6:00 AM I would get up and do normal morning things, brush my teeth, do my hair, get dressed, and eat the small breakfast provided.

6:30 AM I stretched for five minutes then warmed up with ten laps around my room. Ten laps was about a mile. Then with whatever time I had left I would train by myself in hand-to-hand combat before Veren showed up for lessons.

6:50 AM Veren came in and taught me more fighting moves or instructed me to do different moves and corrected me when I was wrong. After their lesson we would spar for ten minutes.

8:00 AM I would practice all my different fighting moves with Veren as they instructed me to do things differently or praised me when I was correct. We also had some friendly conversation along with the training.

10:00 AM training is the fun part. I got to use my quirk when fighting and practice with all the combat training and other training I had just endured. This is when I could really let loose because this is the time I train with robots. I could absolutely obliterate them. Destroying things was fun. The only part of my quirk that worked was the enhanced strength, speed, and senses. The rest of my quirk was blocked.

At 11:00 AM I received a tablet that plays different school lessons for me. Normally while I'm listening to it I'll do push-ups or curl-ups just because I can. The lessons get super boring if I just sit and listen.

By the time the lessons are over it's 1:30 PM and time for lunch. Lunch is when I get to watch tv and stuff. I normally watch Netflix while eating whatever healthy lunch that's provided for me.

After lunch at 2:10 PM I get back to training. This time I'm doing stuff like lifting weights and pull-ups with the equipment that is brought in by machines. Isn't the most interesting thing, but I get to listen to whatever music I want during these workouts. It turns out I really like music.

The rest of the day was just different training and the occasional school lesson at random. And dinner of course. I had no specific bedtime, but if I was tired the next day because I didn't sleep, I would be miserable, so I normally went to sleep at 11:00 PM.

Eventually at the age of 11 Veren started giving me powers that they had me train and grow accustomed to. The powers weren't like quirks because they weren't natural. They felt out of place but I got used to it.

I had no idea what my original quirk was because the small bracelet around my wrist stopped it from working. I could only use the small portion of it that enhanced my strength, speed, and senses in training.

On my 13th birthday Veren took the bracelet off and started training me to work with all of my quirk, Wild Dragon. It took lots of time and effort but I mastered that too. I didn't once question them, that went against the few rules they had.

Rule 1: Don't under any circumstances leave your room.

Rule 2: Don't question your guardian

The third rule was the most important and they reminded me of it every day.

Rule 3: Don't tell anyone what happened to you while you lived with your guardian

Eventually Rule 1 disappeared because they had a job for me. The job was 'use my mastered quirk to find my targets in the outside world.' I memorized the targets faces and information as the last of my training.

I was excited and curious about the world. I was no longer going to be stuck in my boring cement room.

When I walked through the door of the room I spent four years in, I was suddenly teleported outside for the first time in years.

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

[ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 715 ]