ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

So, the blue haired guy was furious. Maybe he has a thing against swearing too. Or maybe he was just offended I told him to 'F off.' I don't really care what the reason was.

The kids behind us were laughing at him and Midoriya. I grabbed my friend's hand and walked confidently up to the gates.

"[ Y/n ]!" Midoriya protested. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting you a front row seat!" I responded. The boy next to me looked away to hide his blush. I smiled at his cute shyness and used my other hand to ruffle his hair. "Don't worry! I'm not letting you fail this thing!" I said with a big grin.

"Right, let's start!" Present Mic shouts from on top of some strange cement building. "Get moving!"

Everyone turned and faced him.

"There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run, listeners!" Present Mic shouted, while moving his arm in a circular motion like an overenthusiastic wave. "You're wasting airtime here."

While Present Mic was shouting at the other kids, I ran into the fake city with Midoriya in tow. I let go of his hand and kicked the first one-pointer robot that got in my way. My foot smashed through the bot and destroyed it easily with my enhanced strength.

I grabbed a piece of scrap from the one-pointer I took down and tossed it at Midoriya. "Take that and jab it into one of the joints of the next one that comes up to you!" I shouted. Midoriya did as he was told and picked up the tube-looking piece of metal with newfound determination in his eyes.

We continued to run ahead and take down robots, while Midoriya was taking down less than me, he had some points. He continued to shove different pieces of metal into the openings where the arms and legs connected to the body which stopped the robot from moving and caused them to break. Midoriya had a count of 11 points while I had 37. I took out any robots targeting us while Midoriya worked on the few one and two pointers that he could. I felt very proud of him for doing this without a quirk.

Sometimes I took out my dragon claws and shredded the robots but most of the time I just kicked and punched them. I used my advanced hearing and telepathy to avoid other people and head towards areas with more robots. Towards the end of the exam we both ended up with all the others in a graveyard-like area of robot parts and exhausted people. I helped someone who was stuck under a robot. By now I had 53 points and Midoriya had 18 points.

A loud tremor could be heard as the ground shook vigorously, knocking Midoriya on his ass. Then we all saw it. A giant robot taller than the buildings around us, the zero-pointer. A worthless obstacle in the way of everything.