ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

I looked over at Aizawa who was very confused.

"It's too long of an explanation to explain right now," I said, being completely honest.

"I've got nothing but time being held captive by this monster," Aizawa said dryly.

I snorted.

"Do you want the short version or the semi-long version? I'm not going into full detail"

"The semi-long version."

I sighed. "Why do I have to do this?" I grumbled. I look at Shigaraki, then back at Aizawa. "I'll explain it all to you after All Might Detroit-Smashes that nomu thing," I deadpanned.

"What-" Tenko started.

Just as he said that, All Might flew out and punched the nomu away from Aizawa, while grabbing him in the process.

I got blown away by the pressure created from the punch and fell into the bushes surrounding the fountain.

All Might set Aizawa down away from the villains. As soon as he was out of the way, All Might rushed back in to fight the nomu.

"Oh hey Izu," I said, once I realized that he was in the bushes too, and I was now on top of him.

"[ Y-Y/N ]?" he stammered.

"The one and only!" I said, trying to sound enthusiastic, but the bleeding hole in my neck was draining my energy.

"Your neck!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Yeah. Long story," I said with a grimace. "I got a bit carried away trying to get this stupid thing... Anyway, what are you guys doing here?"

"We were going to help Aizawa-sensei!" Izuku said with probably too much determination.

"He'll be okay, we should get back to where the others are," I said, placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "I don't want you guys getting hurt."

'I don't want you to get hurt...'

"No! We need to stay and help All Might!" Izuku exclaimed.

I bit back the urge to frown.

"[ Y/N ]'s right, we should leave this up to All Might, we don't want to get in the way," Asui stated.

"Y-yeah, let's not fight the scary villains!" Mineta agreed.

I walked over to where Aizawa was lying and bent down to inspect his injuries.

'It doesn't matter if I knew that guy in the past, he's a villain who hurt my teacher and attacked my classmates. He still needs to be stopped.'