ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

    So I ended up at the police station again. It was an interesting situation to explain. Technically we both didn't use our quirks so we didn't get in trouble. Even if we did, it was self defense so I'm pretty sure we would get let off the hook. Thankfully I didn't need to reveal my quirk yet because I didn't use it. Bakugo was his usual angry self and the police had a great time talking to him. I almost felt bad for them. At this point it was late and we were released to go home. Bakugo left immediately then stopped and turned back to me.

    "Don't run into any more annoying trouble," he said then he was off.

    "You too!"

    When I got home I threw myself onto the couch and sighed loudly. No more looking for trouble I thought. The one thing about the room I used to live in as a kid was it was so boring. I was, for the most part, busy with training and school, but even training and school got boring. My last few days had more excitement than I had ever gotten back at my cement room. It was exhilarating.

    My phone buzzed under me so I grabbed it to see who it was.

    << I have training again tomorrow if you want to come?

    I smiled at the greenette.

    That sounds good, as far as I know I don't have anything going on tomorrow! >>

    << That's great! I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight!

    Goodnight! >>

    I closed my phone and softly smiled to myself. The noise of wood creaking and branches swaying in the wind was soon replaced by birds chirping and cars driving to work. I got up and stretched.

    "I can't believe I fell asleep on the couch," I whispered to myself. I checked my phone only to see it at 5% and groaned loudly. I walk over and plug it in while reading the time. It was 7:34 AM and I had to be at training around 10:30. I quickly changed. It was colder today so this time I had a light long sleeve shirt and some fabric jogging shorts on. I slipped on some shoes then dashed out the door with my phone barely charged in my pocket and a hair tie in my mouth as I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I jogged to the nearest coffee shop and ordered a peppermint hot chocolate to keep me warm in the chilly morning air. I didn't particularly like the taste of coffee so I stayed away from caffeine. I had enough energy as it was, I didn't need more. I walked around for a little while, just enjoying seeing things other than cement walls.

I didn't feel like shopping so I stopped by a park and messed around on the monkey bars; hanging upside down, climbing on top of them, hanging sideways. Eventually I ended up on the swings with my eyes closed and one hand not on the chains. It was fun to mess around like this.