ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

    All Might stood before two boxes, one labeled villains and one labeled heroes. He reached his hands into both at the same time and pulled out two cards. One, from the hero box labeled A, and one from the villain box labeled D.

"Team A are the heroes and Team D are the villains!" All Might exclaimed.

This pair up instantly piqued my interest. 'Deku versus Kacchan, huh?' I wondered how this would play out. 'Interesting.'

While Izu and Uraraka strategized, Iida and Bakugo went inside the building. I saw how nervous Izu was but didn't say anything as I walked with everyone else to an observation room. I stood in the back and closed my eyes again. I felt a small pull on the back of my head and felt something grip my powers again. This time it let go quickly and faded away.

'Am I going to have to just live with this?' I thought. 'Whatever keeps trying to take my powers seems persistent.'

I reached my mind out until I felt the familiar tugging feeling on the back of my head. Somewhere in Hosu city resided someone who or something that was draining my powers, but I already knew this. I tried digging deeper and figuring out what or who it was, but the more I searched the stronger the grip got. Eventually I needed to retreat so I wouldn't lose another ability.

I looked up and noticed Izu and Bakugo were fighting. I watched Izu flip Bakugo over his shoulder and then Bakugo started raging. I smiled slightly as Izu put up a fight. I'm not sure I expect him to win but I'm rooting for him. I heard the whispers of my classmates and felt myself laugh.

"What's funny?" Todoroki asked next to me.

"Nothing," I answered.

He looked at me skeptically.

"It's just that Izuku is putting up a good fight without using his quirk while Bakugo is actually struggling," I said. "I guess I'm just proud of him."

Todoroki gave me a weird look.  

"I hope I get to fight you," I admitted. "You seem strong."

Todoroki nodded. "I hope to fight you too."

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

It turned out I got to fight Todoroki after all. After everyone had their fights Todoroki and Shoji were chosen to fight again, against me. I was excited to fight both of them, they seemed strong. I was chosen as the hero while Todoroki and Shoji were the villains. I strategized as they went inside the building to get set up.