ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

[ - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - ]

[ - - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - - ]

POV: Y/N

I woke up early, probably around 5:30. I didn't need as much sleep as others because of my revival power and dragon quirk. Apparently if dragons existed, they wouldn't need as much sleep as humans.

I pulled on some exercise shorts and a sports bra. I liked the cool air against my skin. Woke up Bailey, who was sleeping right next to me on the bed, and Kira, who was sleeping on Bailey. I put Kira on my shoulder and dressed Bailey with his collar. We left the house around 5:40 and started jogging around the neighborhood. I sped up our jog to a full on sprint and laughed as the wind ripped through my hair.

As I got around to where Bakugo and Midoriya lived I slowed down and tried to find either of them. Using telepathy, I learned that both of them were awake and active. Bakugo was actually jogging as well. I slowed down slightly as I jogged to the area he was in.

"Hey!" I shouted at the loud blonde. "What a coincidence."

Bakugo scowled. "What are you doing here?"

"Morning jog," I answered. "So are you apparently."

"Tch."

I laughed at his scowl.

We continued jogging for a few minutes in silence before Bakugo picked up the pace. I continued running with him, despite his obvious attempts to leave me behind. I even jogged a bit faster than him to see his reaction. Eventually we both were sprinting to keep ahead of each other.

I could feel my heart hammering relentlessly against my ribcage as sweat dripped down my back and forehead. I took a quick swipe at my head in an attempt to whip the sweat away. My legs ached only slightly at the constant strain on my calves. My hair was flowing behind me like ocean waves and my breath came out in little huffs.

Bailey continued to run beside me, occasionally telling me he was having fun. I just smiled in response.

"What are you smiling about?" Bakugo asked through his labored breath.

"This," I answered. "This is nice."

Bakugo just arched an eyebrow at me, not wanting to waste his breath on talking.

We ran in silence for the next few minutes before I suddenly stopped. Bakugo laughed at me but stopped as well when he saw my face.

I felt it. I felt a tug on my powers. Something, or someone, was trying to take them away. I held a hand up to my head in slight pain. My face scrunched up in discomfort and the sounds of everything around me faded away. A ringing sound erupted in my ears causing me to gasp in pain. I brought my other hand up to my head and gripped it harshly. I felt the nails on both my hands dig into my scalp in a desperate attempt to get the ringing and pain to stop. I felt one of the powers I had received start to fade at an even faster rate.