Chapter 09

The trip to the Blue Mountains was a welcome break from the city. It was the breather we needed. Sobrang dreamy nun cherry blossoms. I took so many photos and cherished the moment. I really couldn't wait to see them in Japan. The cherry blossoms here were nice but I feel like nothing beats seeing them in Japan. Hopefully next time I go, sakto na 'yun timing ko and I'd see them in full bloom.

Hannah:

@Kayla tom night at your condo? :)

Tania:

Yeah, is that pushing through? :) Can I bring Josh?

Lia:

Let me know. And if it's alright to bring Reggie too :)

Jake:

Same question :D I'll bring Mandy if that's fine.

Kayla:

Yup :)

@Tania @Lia @Jake sure, no problem :)

Tania:

What should we bring? Food, drinks? :)

Kayla:

No need :)

My friends and I planned a chill hangout night to relax. I offered my condo so it would be more relaxed. Bars would be too loud and crowded.

I prepared tapas, paella, ribeye steak, crème brulee, and sangria. I also arranged a mix of sparkling, rosé, and white wines.

I was almost done setting up everything when my phone beeped.

Xavi:

What's up? :)

This guy. Wala na naman siguro magawa ito. His friends were probably out drinking and since he was not really fond of being in the drinking scene, he opted out and was now bored alone.

Kayla:

Hey. Not much. Just having some friends over. Bored ka na naman no? Hahaha! You should have joined your friends even if you won't drink.

Xavi:

Lol, you know it.

Nah. I don't like spending my Fridays in a bar. It's not my thing.

I knew it. He'd rather spend his night daw at his condo than some random bar and watch his friends get wasted. But once in awhile, he'd get bored out of his mind 'cause he already finished all the books and shows he had on his list.

Kayla:

Do you wanna come over and join us? It will involve some drinking but there's food and non-alcoholic drinks too. Haha!

Xavi:

Wow. Did you cook? :)

Isn't that an all girl's night thing? :D

Kayla:

Yup :)

Hahaha. Not really! We have a guy friend too. And some of the boyfriends of the girls are coming over too.

Xavi:

Lol. So I'm gonna be some nth wheel? Hahaha!

But I'm in! What should I bring? :)

Kayla:

Sira! Hindi. Haha. Hannah's boyfriend isn't coming over.

Wala :) No need to bring anything.