Chapter 11

The rest of exam week turned out fine. Finals wasn't actually done yet but I've finished all my final outputs already and submitted early because I hate cramming. Clara would also be here next week since they have a short break so we planned to go to New Zealand for a quick trip.

Since they're graduating, sila Xavi were done with exams last week pa so he and his friends were just chilling now. I saw from their posts that they did another out of town trip. They needed it daw after all the stressful exams. Because they were all part of the honors program, their classes would get very demanding according to Anika and Jack. The results, for them, would come out next week and then graduation rites in December. They were all so excited. For sure, all of them would graduate with distinction.

Xavi:

Hi! You have any plans? Let's go out? :)

Mr. Bored again. I chuckled.

Kayla:

You're back. And obviously bored again this early :))

I laughed. It was just 8:00 AM and he was already bored. He mentioned before that he would wake up early so by around this time raw, he'd already done a lot for the day.

Xavi:

Yeah. We got back yesterday.

Hahahaha. Well, I've got nothing to do now except wait for the results of the semester and my uni life.

Kayla:

Lol. Go hang out with your friends.

Xavi:

Nah, I just came from a trip with them. I don't wanna see their faces anytime soon :))

Kayla:

Lol. Kulit! Hahaha. Where do you wanna go?

Btw, I'll be able to go on Sunday :) What should I bring for your mom and dad?

Xavi:

Let's go to the beach? The weather's easing up.

Nothing :) Knowing my mom and dad, there'll be so much food and drinks.

Kayla:

I'm done with uni stuff anyway so sige, I'm game :) Which beach?

Xavi:

Manly. Let's ride a ferry instead of driving? :)

Kayla:

Okay :) You're just the one who keeps insisting to drive naman eh :p

I told Xavi that we would just meet at the wharf before he even insists that he'd pass by here pa. We'd go around Manly and then swim too so I decided to wear something comfy and packed some stuff for swimming. I wore a pale blue gray bikini and topped it with denim shorts and white cotton button down polo. I got my straw boater hat, my beach bag, and wore comfy beach slippers.

I was walking from the train station and nearing the wharf when I saw him standing near the railing. Two girls were talking to him. I shook my head and silently laughed.

His eyes found me and he excused himself from the girls. He approached me with a smile from ear to ear.

"Hi! Morning!" He greeted then smiled. "You look lovely."

"Thanks." I smiled and looked away.

We headed to the wharf so we could ride the ferry. We were just on time since the ferry was going to start letting people board. We picked the seats outside near the rail so we could see the view and enjoy the breeze. It was almost the end of spring and summer was just around the corner.