Chapter 18

The gowns for the wedding were all designed by Maddie and crafted by her team while the suits naman were being done by Leon's favorite suit designer. All the fittings were done at her atelier since the Edwin, suit designer, is a really good friend of Maddie, he agreed to just go to her atelier.

"Hi Mads! Sorry I got here a bit late." I greeted and kissed her cheek when I saw her at the reception area of her atelier. "This is for you." I handed her a box.

She excitedly opened the box. "Oh my god, Kams! Aaaah! It's your famous nutella cookies!"

I smiled at her. "Enjoy! I made a lot so you can share it with everyone."

"Jackie!" she called one of her assistants. "Please bring this to the back and serve to everyone inside the atelier. Kuha na rin kayo. The best those cookies!"

"Marami pa ba nagfifitting?" I asked.

"Not really. Carmen and Ava got here early but we're still waiting for Zia, and Billie. Nako my sister, late na naman." She ushered me to go inside where we will have the fitting.

When we got inside, it was a little busy since Edwin and his team were also there. I quickly said hi and followed Maddie to the fitting room.

The gown she made for me had an A-line silhouette with one shoulder strap which was sleeveless. On the same side, she put a slit on the front of the lower part of the dress that ran up until the middle of my thigh. The gown was still sophisticated and had just enough edge to it.

"It looks perfect on you!" Maddie commented and put her hands on each side of her cheeks.

"You're really so good, Mads! All the gowns you've made for me are always so flattering."

She smiled. "Of course! Nothing but the best for you. And for everyone who goes here to my atelier and trusts moi!" She put her hand gracefully on her chest.

"Clara's gown, you're done na?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. She'll fit it nalang when she gets here."

"I'm sure it would be perfect too. Probably won't need any adjustments... you know her measurements and what works for her body type like the back of your hand!" I quipped.

"Let's see!" She laughed. "I think we're done. No adjustments needed for your gown. My staff will do the final touches then this will be good to go. We'll do final fitting nalang a few weeks before the wedding to make sure that it still fits perfectly on you."

I nodded at her. "Thanks, Mads!"

Maddie left me to change and instructed her staff on the things they just need to work on for my gown. I love how hands-on Maddie is with everything. She's very meticulous and a perfectionist so no wonder she's really become one of the most sought after in the industry.

"Ooops! Sorry!" I said while I was turning around after I closed the curtains of the fitting room.

I looked up and my forehead creased.

His brows furrowed. "Sorry," he murmured.

I nodded and quickly moved and went to Maddie. She was sitting on her chair and the cookies were already served on a platter laid on her table.

"Kams, do you want any drink?" she asked while biting on a cookie. "Your cookies are really so yummy. The best!"

Xavi was seated on the couch and he was helping himself to some cookies then paused. He eventually got a few cookies and munched on them.

"Coke light nalang, Mads." I replied to her as I sat on one of the chairs in front of her table.

She showed me the sketches she made for her upcoming collection. Kahit busy na busy siya planning her wedding, she even had the time to come up with a collection. Sketching for a collection allowed her to destress daw from all the wedding planning and they got din naman an events planner who she hand-picked so she knows everything is in good hands.