Chapter 10

The following weeks got so busy since malapit na rin ang final exams. Last weekend, Xavi and his friends went on a trip to a wine area here in Sydney. His friends actually asked Xavi if I wanted to join them but I declined since marami rin akong kailangan tapusin. I didn't want to cram my requirements. I saw their posts and it looked fun though. They stayed the entire weekend there and went to different wineries.

Nakakatawa kasi mukang bored si Xavi in some of their posts. He was actually messaging me when they were there and said na grabe raw 'yun friends niya. Like there was no tomorrow sa dami ng wineries na gustong puntahan. He was hoping for a chill winery hopping but napagod lang daw siya kakadrive from one winery to another. It was so funny. He was like a kid na nagsusumbong.

The past week was finals week so there were a lot of requirements. Next week would still be finals week so I still need to study. Buti nalang most of the difficult subjects were done this week so next week won't be super heavy. And it was Friday so I can breathe a bit.

I lounged on my couch and chose Her Private Life kdrama from Netflix to chill tonight. I microwaved a bag of popcorn and poured myself a glass of soda.

missclara mentioned you in their story

I checked the post and it was a video of my dogs playing. I liked Clara's post and checked instagram stories na rin since naka open na rin naman. I scrolled one story after the other when I saw a story from Haley. They were having dinner and Xavi had his forehead creased and his lips were pressed against each other. His arms were crossed over this chest.

Don't worry too much, man! For sure, you still aced that exam.

You're like a genius, Xavi.

It's impossible for you to completely f*ck up an exam.

I felt bad for him but I also chuckled a little. It was 1 against 6. Kawawa naman siya.

Kayla:

Hey. You okay?

Xavi:

Hi. Yeah. Why, what's up?

Kayla:

Haley's instagram story.

Xavi:

Oh that. It's nothing. We just had a really stressful exam earlier and I don't think I did well.

Kayla:

I'm sure it will turn out fine :) Don't worry too much about it.

Xavi:

Thanks, Kayla :)

I woke up early the next day feeling recharged. Hindi muna ako mag-aaral today so I can take a break and will just work on my final projects tomorrow instead. I was thinking what I could do today and remembered how stressed Xavi looked last night. I shook my head. He was still probably stressing out about the exams plus the upcoming week.

Kayla:

Hey. I'm here at your condo's lobby :) I know it's still early but I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything.

Xavi:

Hi! Hold on, will go down there :)

The lobby of his condo had a long couch and there was a coffee table in front which had a plant as a centerpiece. The ceiling was high which gave the place a bright, spacious, and relaxed atmosphere. I sat on the couch and waited for Xavi. A lot of people with dogs went in and out of the lobby. I smiled while looking at a small poodle from afar.