Chapter-1 Flashbacks

As Harry was sitting near the window, looking at the blanket with his emerald, green eyes covered with tears, he couldn't help but cry. To others, it might seem like a useless, normal piece of cloth, but to him, it meant so much more than that. It was the last thing he had left of his parents. He thought of his parents, of all the things they had sacrificed for him, it was only because he was alive and was able to defeat the dark lord. He thought of how it all started.

                                                                               45 YEARS AGO

'Amongst the crowded Nine and 3 quarters, that was bustling with people saying their teary goodbyes to their children who were getting onto the train, amongst those people, a red-headed girl, sitting in an empty compartment, had pretty emerald, green eyes that were glistening with tears as she looked out the window, at her parents who seemed the least interested at seeing their daughter leave and her furious sister who was sending her death glares. The beautiful girl was Lily Evans. As Lily saw her sister so upset at her, her heart swelled, Tuney had been her friend since............. Well forever! And there was just one person who could make her feel better. Her best friend Severus Snape, whom she liked to call Sev. She still remembered how she had met Sev 3 years ago,

As Lily and Petunia were playing on the swing, Lily kept going higher and higher petunia shouted "Lily! Mom said you shouldn't do that! If you don't come down now, I'll complain to mum!" Lily replied happily, "I'm okay, Tuney! Look how high I can go! And then suddenly she jumped from at least the height of 10ft, but instead of falling, she glided and landed on the ground softly. And just as Tuney was about to say something, A boy suddenly jumped out from behind some bushes and walk towards lily, and said to her "Look, I have been observing you for the past two weeks and-"He was soon cut off by Petunia saying- "Have you been stalking us?!" Sev just ignored and continued- "-And I thought you may be a watch" "That is awfully rude!" Tuney said. Severus looked taken aback, and then he shook his head and said "No, that's not what I meant-"

But tuney dragged me out of there, And I of course kept meeting him in secret, and she would often spy on us. He told me all about the wonderful world and soon when I turned 11, I got my letter telling me I had been accepted into "Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry" Tuney wanted to get in too, but failed, and ever since she had been mad at me.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the compartment door