Chapter-24 "Severus's Sad Day"

And just as he got up, they heard the opening of the door behind him. It was the last person they had expected to see there. It was......

Severus fricking Snape.

He looked just as surprised as everyone was to see him.

He snarled in a grumpy voice "What are YOU all doing here?"

Everyone blinked. "Uhh... I don't know, we  like ummm kinda study here?" (Really though?)  "And also, Bro. You're LITERALLY the one who came in the room. Shouldn't WE be asking you that?" Sirius said with an eyebrow raise.

"Oh, but that doesn't count though." Severus said with a head tilt. 

"Why?"

"That's because you guys are idiots and I am not." Severus said with an innocent ass smile. (YOU WISH)

Everybody just dead ass stared at him. 

Severus still keeping his nose up, said confidently "But anyways...."

Before he could finish, James snarled "Bruh. Just tell us why you're here. We aint got enough time to chit chat with people who aint aware of a thing called shampoo." *HaIr fLiP*

"AS I WAS SAYING-" Severus continued ignoring James who was now continuously flipping his hair and was joined by Sirius soon enough "I was looking for Lily. Where is she?"

Just then Peter shouted coming over to them flipping his hands around, hitting severus's nose

"GUYS LILY'S GONE!!!!!!! THE ALIENS TOOK HERR!!!"

"Peter what-?" Remus said joining the conversation "What aliens?"

"THE SAME ALIENS WHO TOOK MY CHEESE!!!" Peter said 

"Umm you mean the cheese Ms Norris is eating?" James asked.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU MISS NORRIS!!!!!" Peter said, also running in slow motion.

Severus asked- "Why is he running in slow motion?" Sirius and James and Remus and Mrs Norris looked at each other and shouted together "ITS FOR THE AESTHETICS, DUDE!!!"

Just then Dumbledore stepped in "Hey Severus, you know where I can find more tea?" 

"Whaat?" Severus said, totally not expecting that. "Oh yeah! And if you find some, get it for me too!!" Remus said

Severus stood there flabbergasted when Dumbledore said "WHATCHYA WAITING FOR???? HURRY!!!!" 

And then they threw hium out of the room and slammed the door. 

Severus lay there for about 10 minutes hoping someone would pick him up, but no one did.......

Then when he got up and started walking looking at the ground, he bumped into a pole and fell down. AGAIN.

It was indeed a very sad day for Severus.

Until...