Chapter-19 "Dumbledore's plan"

"What is popcorn doing here?"

This was literally the only question echoing through the hallways of Hogwarts.

People were going all kinds of nuts all over the place. (And yeah I know someone in the comments is going to make this joke, so no, they weren't going 🥜🥜🥜 this kinda nuts but anyways)

And at first, it was hard to tell whether this was a good or bad situation. 

People were going crazy, yeah, but many Dumbledore followers were also munching on their popcorn like there was no tomorrow.

And well, whatever was going on was going completely off the top of lily's head.

This was ridiculous!! Popcorn of all kinds of food? I mean, she would have not minded that much if it were burgers or something, but that wasn't the point!

She thought of how troublesome it would be to remove all this and shook her head.

While walking through the hallways filled with popcorn and drunk kids (Not Really. We highly discourage underage drinking. Safe Stay Healthy Stay Happy Stay Ok I'll stop now) going crazy over seeing their not-very-great dream come true.

In the midst of crazy kids swimming in popcorn, there suddenly fell a mist of silence.

Everyone turned their head to look at the Headmaster of Hogwarts staring at the scene ahead with dead eyes.

His expressions were almost unreadable. He stomped towards the location where this scene was taking place and stared around as if to mark the targets he was going to shoot next. 

The look in his eyes was indeed so terrific that even Remus had to consider the possibility of McGonagall being wrong about Dumbledore liking popcorn and even considered a situation where he absolutely despised it.

Remus, in an attempt to come up with a proper reasoning as to why Dumbledore could hate popcorn then came up with the imagination of a situation where Dumbledore tripped over some popcorn and then got tangled in his own beard falling of a tree into a monkey then down a cliff into the vast ocean then getting eaten by a whale then miraculously  escaping. 

He shook his head at his own ridiculous theory. But regardless, Dumbledore stepped forward and as soon as he seemed like he was about to say something he feel face-flat into the sea of popcorn.

Everyone looked shocked and started digging the popcorn to find Dumbledore and ot their utter disbelief, he suddenly came up.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPCOOOOOOOOORN WITH CAAAREMELLLL SAUUUUUUCE MY FAVOURIIIIIIIITEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone looked ta him and his happy face.

And everyone started to laugh. Their headmaster was such a goofball. Everyone had a bloody good time.

And Dumbledore easily cleaned all of the popcorn up in a jiffy using a spell, Wellll almost.

He asked Filch to do the spell in every corridor of the school.

While Filch cleaned it all up while mouthing several curses about "Bloody ol' kids, would've hung them up from the ceilin' if i 'could", Dumbledore turned to the four. 

"I know the reason you all did this."

The squad looked at him with scared eyes. They all made puppy eyes at him (Which is probably more accurate for the case of Sirius than any other)

Dumbledore said "Guys, I'm still not going to cancel the OWL's. I will however offer you a solution to help you pass"

Remus, James, Sirius and Peter's eyes lit up at the thought of a brain chip or something of the sort to somehow increase their smarts, but instead Dumbledore turned to the place where Lily Evans, tired from all the drama, was going to her dorm through.

Dumbledore called to Lily.

"Miss Evans, I have a request for you."

Lily turned to look at him expectedly.

"Will you please do me the honor of tutoring these 4?"