Ch-6 "Peter Pettigrew"

And after a few minutes, the compartment door suddenly barged open

The boys looked up to see a light-haired, blue-eyed chubby boy suddenly run in and hide under the couch.

James looked confused, Remus looked unbothered as he was busy admiring his chocolate and Sirius looked mad as Remus didn't share his chocolate with him.

James looked down and asked the newcomer "Hey dude, you okay?"

To which the chubby boy just looked up at him and said "Save me! Please save me! They're gonna get me!!!! They're after me!!!!!!"

James said sweetly "Who is after you?"

"The Slytherins!! They want to hurt me!!! They're bullies!!!!!"

Suddenly the mood was disturbed as the door was suddenly flung open and in came a bunch of kids who looked like they were 3rd years or something. In the lead was a long-haired blond guy who had his hair in a ponytail and he started looking around"

"Yo y'all seen a scaredy little boy running in here?"

"No, we're the only people here" James replied calmly and as soon as the door was closed, peter came up "Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" He squealed. "No worries, mate," Said James smiling.

The other two turned to him and Remus asked, "What's your name? and why exactly were they after you" kindly

Peter suddenly looked scared again. "I'm Peter, Peter Pettigrew. And they were after me............. well because I wouldn't give them my pen.

Peter thought back to the memory, the pen Blondie here wanted was the one his sister gave him. His squid sister, Maggi was really upset when she found out that well.... She was a squib and would never be able to go to Hogwarts, and to cheer her up, Peter gave her a pen that every time she was upset would pop up a joker and make it pull funny faces and that would always make her laugh, and so, on Peter's 11th birthday, Maggi gave him a special pen she said would act as a lucky charm for Hogwarts and he really didn't want to lose it, it was all he was gonna hear for her for the next 1 year and as his parents were always fighting, she was basically all the family he had growing up, and he was missing her already.As he zoned out, Peter didn't realize he had tears in his eyes, until Sirius said "Hey, are you okay, Peter?"

Peter suddenly jerked into reality and stared at Sirius's concerned face and blinked. "I'm- I'm okay" He said while wiping his tears away with his sleeve. Remus suddenly handed him a chocolate bar and peter took it and smiled at him and said "Thanks, mate" Over the ride, they bonded over their love of food and stuff. And their heated conversation about what type of cottage was the best was suddenly interrupted by the sudden halt, as the train suddenly stopped, Remus's chocolate suddenly went flying into the air, as he jumped to get it, and caught it midair and fell down, he said "Got it!!"

"Yeah dude, you sure did. Good catch and all, you can go become a professional seeker or something, but for merlin's sake, please get of from top of us" James said from under him

"Oh right!! Sorry!!" Remus said jumping back and as he got back, he suddenly hit Sirius who thought he was pretty damn smart for holding the rod tightly when the whole halt happened making him fall out of the compartment and hitting five other people who all fell like dominos.

Remus looked back embarrassed "Um....... That was most definitely not my fault"

As Sirius was about to say something abusive-

"Firs' 'Ears!!" Firs' 'Ears 'Ere!" A voice suddenly said