QNA Part-3

Would you rather Be sorted into Ravenclaw or Be sorted into Hufflepuff?

S.P- Ravenclaw Of course! I mean I already am in Ravenclaw. By this, Of course, I'm not saying that Hufflepuff is a bad house or anything! They're all still awesome!

M.B- Ehhh I'm pretty happy in Gryfindoor itself..... Buut I had to choose, I'd probably say Ravenclaw too!

S.P- Aww is it because I'm in the house! That's so sweet of you!

M.B- Uhhh Not really..... I'm saying Ravenclaw to make you happy honestly..... I prefer Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw's full of boring nerds.

S.P- Sniffles

M.B- But Ravenclaw's still awesome!

S.P- Happy smile

M.B- And don't worry S.P! I'll happily roast you a lot in this QNA too!!

S.P- 😑😑

Would you rather Have Severus Snape as your father or Have Dolores Umbridge as your mother?

S.P- Uhh I think we've already established that we don't like Snape much, but c'mon y'all! How is it even a comparison?

M.B- Yeah, I'd honestly take suicide if I were Umbridge's daughter.

S.P- I'd sue her for giving birth to me!

 What's your favorite musical instrument

SP- FINALLY!! A question for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.B- Rolls eyes. Here we go again. (I TOTALLY didn't steal this line from Anne-Marie!! Definitely not!!)

S.P- Well I LOOOOVE playing the Violin and Ukulele!! And M.B!

 Why are you lookin so annoyed! You're a pretty good Piano player yourself!

M.B- I guess......

What are your hobbies?

S.P- Sleeping

M.B- And?

S.P- Sleeping

M.B- 🤦🏼‍♀️

M.B- Well Mine is probably annoying S.P by talking about our friends' crushes *cough cough cough S.P'S crush*

S.P- For the last time ever, HE'S NOT MY CRUSH!!

M.B- Sure, keep telling yourself that

S.P- 😶

What's your favorite sport?

M.B- WEL NOW THIS IS A QUESTION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

S.P- Chill out

M.B- No

S.P- Okay..... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

M.B- This girl......

M.B- ANYWAYS, I love Basketball!!

S.P- What about cricket?

M.B- Not Really..... But a little bit I guess.....

S.P- Oh that reminds me! M.B, why don't you tell our readers about the whole cricket thing!

M.B- Yeah! Actually we have a friend in our class. He's fine, I guess, but he's also rather sexist. Soo once, we had a sports period and our P.T teacher was kinda busy in some work, so he just told us to play cricket. And this friend of ours, let's call him David as we don't want to embarrass him in front of our readers. Soo David was constantly flexing his not-so-good cricket skills.

S.p- And when he threw the ball to M.B, and she caught it, of course. As, despite not really liking cricket, I'd say she was pretty good at it. As in our residence, we often played cricket and we're pretty pro at it (Non- existent hair flex). Anyways, she caught it and David looked pretty impressed. He said something in the lines of "Wow! You caught it! I didn't a girl could be that good at catching.

M.b- And I meanwhile was so annoyed! And I really had to hold myself from throwing the ball in his stupid face and not breaking his nose! And then he'd become the cheap half-cousin of voldy-moldy!

S.P- And despite his flexing of being cricket captain, which he somehow was, M.B literally catch-outed him in the first ball. He looked like an idiot.

S.P- And when the scores were calculated, me and M.B won! We got equal scores and that idiot David was like 3rd or 4th. Buut of course, despite how we're describing him, we don't totally hate him, of course! It's not his fault, it's the fault of the Indian society!

M.B- If you were this good at writing in the exams, you wouldn't get such bad grades.

S.P- 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

M.B- Anywayss...... Let's move on!

Would you rather fly in Mr. Weasley's car or on a broomstick?

S.P- Mr Weasly's car of course!

M.B- Same! Honestly, it would be like riding a roller coaster!

Would you rather have an eye like Mad-Eye Moody or be an animagus?

S.P- An animagus!

M.B- Mad-Eye Moody's eye!

S.P- Why? So you can look out for your crush?

M.B- He's the one always staring at me!! It's not my fault!!!😭😭😭😭😭

S.P- 😂😂😂

m.b- He's also kinda cute tho.....

S.P- 🤨 Wha-?

M.B- Anyways, let's move to the next question!!

S.P- 😕

Would you rather punch Draco Malfoy or Lord Voldemort?

S.P- Uhh

M.B- Is there an all of the above option?

AND NOW THE ULTIMATE QUESTION.........

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

M.B- Who are you talking to S.P?

S.P- I just wanted to look cool.....

M.B- You ain't cool, S.P, trust me.

But anyways, 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Everyone: WHAT ARE YOUR REAL NAMES?!!!

S.P- Heart Beat *Ta Dum Ta Dum*

M.B- What?

S.P- Our real names are.......

M.B- Maahi and

S.P- Stuti

S.P- What? Y'all really thought we're gonna reveal our last names too?

M.B- Nah man, we ain't. We have to hide our identities cuz our parents don't really know we write these Wattpad stories.....

S.P- And we're not sure what their reactions are gonna be...

M.B- But anyways!!

S.P- BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author's note:- hi guys thank you so much for the 1k reads we can only hit 1k reads because of your love and support. thank you so much again. also our new chapter " The Annoying Elf" Is published! Check that out too!!  

Also, if you guys want to contact us, here's our email: 2boredcouchpotatoes@gmail.com