Chapter-23 "IQ TEST"

"That's right!! I'll take their IQ Test!!!!!"

"WOW!!! SHE JUST HAD A LIGHT BULB MOMENT!!! Too bad I don't have any :(:=" Said Peter with a very sad voice and James comforted him by giving him cheese.

 the other two people in the room, however, were in a different dilemma altogether.

after lily's quote " light bulb moment", Remus and Sirius silent agreement 

 Sirius gave Remus a look saying clearly " what is wrong with her?" and Remus gave him a look back saying 

" she has lost it " Sirius nodded his head and then Remus also started nodding his head and before they both even knew it, they were both drastically nodding their heads and without context, one might have thought they were crazy ( i mean they are but we will not talk about that )

  while all this was happening, dumbledore was in the corner of the room STILL siping his tea( WILL SOMEONE FREAKING TELL ME HOW THE HELL THIS MAN HAS BEEN SIPING HIS TEA FOR THE LAT TWO CHAPTERS . LIKE WHEN THIS TEA GONE END)  

While this was happening, in case you were all wondering how exactly Sirius was spending all this time, NOT combing his, hair. Well.... It's kinda like.. umm.. how do I say this.... Actually... Sirius here was literally threatening some random ass guy who just, unfortunately, happened to be passing down the hallway, to comb his hair while he argued with Remus.

And, umm let's just move along the incident of Sirius harassing some random guy. 

As Lily was already drowning knee-deep in her thoughts (Don't ask me why I mentioned how deep she was. 'Cuz even I don't know.) she was pretty lost as she didn't know where to begin, she was kinda stuck 

"Maan, what should I do...?" She thought. Then she had a light bulb moment again. She suddenly screamed at the top of her voice, the sound making everyone flinch.

And as Dumbledore and Remus both tripped and Dumbledore caught Remus's chocolate Remus caught Dumbledore's tea cup, and they both sighed in relief.

But then.... they stared at each other eyeing the objects in one another's arms. 

"You give me my chocolate first then you'll have your teacup."

"Oh no, Mr. Lupin, you will give me my tea first, then only will you receive your chocolate."

They both stared at each other in suspense, silently giving each other death looks, and then they........... started playing rock paper scissors.

" ROCK PAPER SCISSORS"

 Remus screamed with joy " yeah I won" and almost dropped Dumbledore's teacup.

Dumbledore, with a defeated face returned Remus's chocolate first.

Then they shake hands and then Remus also catches Dumbledore's tea sipping disease and they both start a tea sipping party.

"I SHOULD GO TO THE LIBRARY!!!" said lily (Sr. Hermione, I'm tellin you)

And just As these words came out of lily's mouth, James started throwing a lame melodrama. 

" OHH LILY PLEASE DON'T GO THERE THAT MONSTER WILL EAT YOUUUUU"

he started running towards lily in slow motion.  

" Why is he running in slow motion?" said Sirius

" Don't have any idea dude? IT;S FOR THE AESTHETICS, DUDE!!" said peter while punching his cheese (he probably stole it from Miss Norris but anyways)

annd anyways, as James was continuing his not-so-good melodrama, with Lily completely ignoring James who was running towards her. Within a few seconds, she disappeared from the great hall .

As soon as lily left the great James tripped over something and fell face flat on the floor, as everyone was staring at James hoping for him to get up.

while James was lying on the floor with a really sad face.

after spending 10 minutes lying on the floor Sirius went to James and said "Bro, just get up. It's getting embarrassing, you know?"

James looked sadly at Sirius but nodded and got up.

And just as he got up, they heard the opening of the door behind him. It was the last person they had expected to see there. It was......

.