Chapter 4- "Snivellus Snape

"I KNOW YOU !!!!!!!!' "SNIVELLUS'

Snape turned to the boy who just spoke, and his eyed widened. He DID know this boy.

                                                                               2 Months Ago

Severus listened as his parents fought. It was quite normal and he should'be been used to it by now, but he wasn't. It shattered his heart into a million pieces every time he heard his dad shouting at his mom. He didn't deserve her at all. Basicslly, his dad Tobias Snape was a golddigging rascal who only married his mother as he knew she was rich, and his mother, Ellien actually fell for him. But because of her love for a muggleborn man, her parents kicked her out and since his stupid father did nothing but get himself drunk and shout at the 2 of them, they went broke. But they didn't get divorse because of all the dirt they had on each other, he basically lived in a cobweb or blackmails that kept his parents together.

So, the next day, they went to Ellien's half-sister, Walfurga Black, Who just happened to be Sirius's mother. Ellien begged Walfurga to help her. "Walfurga! Don't you remember? We used to play together! We were like real sisters, we were inseparable!" Ellien cried. But Walfurga just gave her a cold stare and said, "Yeah, that was before you married that trash muggle"

And Severus just broke down. His mother didn't deserve this. She deserved this whole world! But what did she get? A husband that black mails her, and a sister that doesn't even agree to help her own blood.

And just then, Sirius and Regulus came running into the room, they were playing with a toy broom that could fly. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the uninvited guests. Sirius asked "Who are they, mom?" His mother just looked at him and said "Oh, you know my idiot sister that married a muggle that I told you about?" "That's her"

Sirius looked at her. And Regulus said "Oh! I know, the one you said we shouldn't be like! Or we'll end up poor!!!"

Sirius looked at Severus and asked "and who is that?" "That's her son, Severus" Walfurga said with a look of pure disgust on her face.

Sirius looked at Severus and suddenly said! "Ooh look! He is Sniveling! We'll call him Snivellus from now on!!" Sirius said mocking Severus. Severus just looked at him with a look of pure hatred.

And although Sirius had of course changed and changed his entire view on Muggles and half-bloods, he still didn't like snape that much, and thought he was quite pathetic.

The same boy was now looking at him with a mocking smirk on his face. And although he didn't really mention it any further, Severus till hated the guts of that guy, if only he could-

"Severus?" He turned to see Lily looking at him worryingly. Severus was so caught up in his thoughts, that he didn't notice how his skin had gone a shade of reed and his hands were balled into fists with anger. Lily put her hand on his, which he swore made his heart skip a beat, and just when he was about to say something, The Chocolate boy interrupted

"So, guys, Introductions?"