Chapter-3 "CHOCOLATE WAR!!!!"

Suddenly the compartment door flew open. "Did anyone say Dark Chocolate?"

Everyone turned as the intruder revealed himself. It was a tall boy with light brown hair, goldish amber eyes, and an eager expression on his face.

"So?, who said it?" He asked looking at the one annoyed and one offended and one confused people in the compartment. 'WHAT?! ARE YOU A RASIST TOO?" "THE WORLD IS JUST FULL OF THEM!!!!!!!" He said waving his arms around "OH MY MERLIN! TAKE OFF YOUR FILTHY SOCKS AND GIVE EM TO A HOUSEELF!!! CUZ THE WORLD IS FULL OF RASISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'The newcomer looked as confused as James felt. "Huh?" "SO ARE YOU A RASIST TOO?!! DO YOU NOT EAT DARK CHOCOLATE EITHER?!!!" "No, of course I do!!!" The strange boy said.

"Wait, I have one right now!!" and with that he whipped out a Bournville. Sirius just snatched it out of his hands and started nibbling on it. Remus's eyes widened dramatically, He looked livid. He looked at Sirius as if he had murdered his parents. He shrieked "AAH! WHY DID YOU EAT MY CHOCOLATEEEE!!!!?????!!!!! I'LL KILL YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! Remus pounced on him, and they both started fighting like wild cats.

James looked at them, and started hyping them on, "WAIT WAIT! I'LL BRING POPCORN AND SODA!" He said excitedly. Remus looked at him, "not today!" And with that, he pulled James down with him. They were all in a heap, and you guys thought it couldn't possibly get worse right, well guess what? IT DOES!

Right in the middle of all this chaos, Severus very graciously walks right in. He looks around and says in a haste, 'Oh sorry, I think I got the wrong compartment, I think I just walked into the Mental Asylum students' compartment. He said walking away. Just then Lily called to him, 'SEV!! COME BACK! SAVE ME FROM THIS MADNESS!! GET ME OUTTT!!!!!!!" Waving her arms like a mad person.

Severus turned around and caught sight of her. His best friend Lily. He walked towards her, and sat on the seat next to hers after almost tripping over the 3 boys who he was sure had just escaped from a mental hospital or something. He asked her" What are those people doing?" Lily replied "I wish I knew!!" Just then, the cheerful food trolley lady came along. "Hello dears!!! Anything from the trolley?" She asked, completely ignoring the 3 still rusting boys as if it was very normal.

The 3 boys immediately looked up. The amber-eyed boy immediately snatched all the Dark Chocolates on the trolley, Sirius took all the pumpkin pies and juices and also a lot of chocolate frogs, James just looked at them. "Uhm dude, do you even have money to pay for all of this?" Sirius said with a mouth full of food. "Bro, you're going to pay for all this, right?" James just looked at them and said "Uhm you haven't even left me anything to eat, dude." The witch kindly said, "Oh, no worries, dear, we still have 20 sandwiches left" James looked delighted and started munching on the sandwiches.

The witch looked at him "Uhm dear, you haven't paid yet" James looked at her, and looked embarrassed, Oh, of course, sorry madam. Then he just took out a bag full of galleons and just handed it to her. Oh, dear, this is way more than you need to pay. She said.

You just gave me like a hundred galleons! He just looked at her and said said 'No worries! Consider them a tip!" The witch looked delighted and went away skipping. And the three starting talking like old pals. Lily looked at them shocked, "You three were literally fighting over stupid chocolate just 1 minute ago and now you're acting like you're best friends?" The amber-eyed boy looked around and all three said at once "FOOD FIXES EVERYTHING!!!!"

And the 3 continued eating with Lily and Severus still staring at them, questioning their own Sanity. Sirius suddenly looked at Severus and jumped out of his seat and said- "I know you!!!!!!!" "SNIVELLUS!!!"