Chapter 25 The Gorgeous Sunset

Until...

He saw a spurt of shiny red hair. Even though his vision was blurred, he could still make out who it was.

LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snape screamed while he ran toward Lily 

"and people say I'm the only one who's crazy about rom-com at this age," Sirius said while  flipping his hair as he opened  the door

" that's just so sad bro", said James

"Very very sad"

" you guys are so cruel!  I will make Severus my new best friend now! ( sad music plays in the background) Sirius said as he held back tears.

"Siriusly bro? "

"not really" 

"knew it "

meanwhile, in the background, Remus and Peter were doing a really important decision.

" hey bro, can I ask you something"

" yeah bro go ahead," said Peter while munching his favorite cheese (the one and only love of his life.)

" Which cheese do you think is the best?" asked Remus 

Remus regretted that question as soon as he asked it, as Peter suddenly dropped the cheese he was holding and turned to Remus with a shocked expression.  A cold shiver ran down his spine.

But when Peter opened his mouth, Remus heard words that he never expected.....

"WhADya mean? Every cheese is delightful. There is truly no cheese that is the best." Peter smiled as he patted Remus on the shoulder. "It's okay, Remus. Look! The sunset!"

Remus turned his head toward what Peter was pointing at, and indeed there it was a beautifully gorgeous sunset. He smiled as tears of appreciation started pooling in his eyes.

"It's... beautiful" Remus said to Peter. Peter smiled at him and then pointed at the sunset. "Let's live our youth, Remus!!! While we appreciate the gloriousness of all the wonderful cheese in the world." Peter said while wiping tears of joy from his own eyes.

And as they looked at the sunset together, they felt truly, immensely happy.

"Yo guys, what are you doing?" A totally random dude passing in the front of the room said. 

"We're admiring the sunset," Remus replied. "It's beautiful." The guy looked at them and then at the sunset as he said "But you're inside a room." "And?" "It's 2 in the afternoon" 

"My friend, place and time have little importance when we look at the important things in life." Peter said wisely.

"They've lost it" the guy thought as he walked away.

MEANWHILE IN LIBRARY 

As Severus through the library, he finally saw Lily at a table. She was writing something. She was writing with such force that there was smoke coming out of the paper.

There was a kid who was running around shouting "FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥"

Everyone was ignoring that guy. No one cared. (Arts students be like: Well in our school at least {No one offense to arts students, btw})

That guy then proceeded towards the librarian, hoping she would save him, but she simply said. "Child, what have you been drinking with your tea?"

MEANWHILE SEVERUS:

Lilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Severus ran towards her with smiling eyes. And just as he reached her table, he fell.

*Sad music in the background*

Well it was another sad day for Severus